Firmware update.

eelis

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Hi
Anyone tried the new 26.12.2016 NanoQ/JojoQ firmware?

-eelis-

Video quality is no difference...
"Parking Guard" works better.
working "time lapse". but the camera OFF / ON - "time lapse" automatically switches to OFF mode.
And when "Parking Guard" turned off, the camera does not respond to "Parking Guard Hardwirekit". in any position of the engine start key, the camera works, it can not be disabled.

Last edited:
Where did you find it? Can you post a link here? Thanks!!

Thanks! They must have recently posted it. That is where I got the 20160825 update I installed. I just got my NanoQ and it had 20160329 version
in it, along with the older style GPS mount, but so far it has performed flawlessly. Have the Parking Guard HW kit and CPL lens on the way. Thanks again!

Hi everyone. First post here. Is there any way to dump the current firmware somewhere to keep it for just in case?
The FW version in my NanoQ that I received today is dated 20160906 and marked as V.2.3, which I cannot locate anywhere in the net.

Hi everyone. First post here. Is there any way to dump the current firmware somewhere to keep it for just in case?
The FW version in my NanoQ that I received today is dated 20160906 and marked as V.2.3, which I cannot locate anywhere in the net.

I wanna know too.

Hi,

please find (20160905 V2.3) in this link.

You are welcome. I am not sure... it was published somewhere on this forum or 4PDA forum.

Could anyone repost the latest firmware files for this dashcam please? Can't seem to find them anywhere as most links are down. Cannot download either of the last 2 posted above. Thanks

Back