SJ4000 i need some help with measurements please

totalguy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i need some measurements from sj4000 camera and waterproof case please.

i have a sj7 star but there is not much available for this but there is for the sj4000 and sj5000 a lot more things.

can someone measure the square on the water proof case that goes over the lens in millimetres and also the outer diameter of the camera lens on the camera please

Thanks in advance

The cameras overall, their waterproof enclosures and the particular measurements you mentioned are all different between my SJ4000 and SJ7. The square lens cover on the SJ4000 waterproof enclosure is about 39.8mm x 39.8mm, slightly larger than the SJ7. The diameter of the lens ring on the SJ4000 is 20.8mm, smaller than the SJ7, and it protrudes from the camera body less as well. These were measured with my inexpensive calipers, not calibrated laboratory instruments.

I hope that helps. Cheers!:)

thanks that has helped! i would say a lot but sadly the differences makes it so that im no closer to finding anything i want :(

my waterproof case square comes in at 36.1 i guess i could still buy the colour filters as they are bigger i can use some blu-tak to hold them on, my lens outer ring comes in at 23mm so anything that fits the sj4000 lens is not going to fit the sj7 at all

thanks for your time much appreciated! dont suppose you know anything about the sj5000 ? thats the next thing to look at. if not no problem i will just duplicate this one in the sj5000 section :)

thanks that has helped! i would say a lot but sadly the differences makes it so that im no closer to finding anything i want :(

my waterproof case square comes in at 36.1 i guess i could still buy the colour filters as they are bigger i can use some blu-tak to hold them on, my lens outer ring comes in at 23mm so anything that fits the sj4000 lens is not going to fit the sj7 at all

thanks for your time much appreciated! dont suppose you know anything about the sj5000 ? thats the next thing to look at. if not no problem i will just duplicate this one in the sj5000 section :)
Happy to help out. Sorry I don't know about the SJ5000.

Back