Pics that make you smile

2016444ca209-5cc8-4b72-b05f-a1ba690905c9.jpg

in north korea....:eek::rolleyes:

Now I understand what steroids can do to ones mind when put in babies milk bottle!

haha i was like WTF redneck firearm :rolleyes: "DM" have lost it now.
And then its just me selective reading again :oops:

The fact of the matter is that the original poster of that photo (no longer a member) is from Switzerland and so he would have known the actual reason for those signs which are in use in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, China and Korea.

a "Frauenparkplatz" otherwise known as a "Woman's Car Park" is intended to provide a level of safety and security in certain designated areas.

"Since the 1990s, studies have shown that many women in public are unsafe because they fear sexual assaults and violence. As a result, their freedom of movement is restricted: fear of being threatened or harassed, many women avoid certain rooms, especially in the evening and night. The urban planning of so-called anxiety areas , such as parks, underpasses, parking lots at motorways and airports, car parks and underground garages, led among other things to the establishment of women parking spaces. These are usually closer to escape routes and exits, lightened or located in the shooting range of cameras, thus enhancing the sense of security of women and promoting their mobility. Women's parking is now standard in many cities."

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauenparkplatz

Last edited:
On the job perk :D

Pretty clever idea actually. Those buckets are made from some very heavy gauge cast steel. All that soot and carbon that's collected on the bottom of the bucket would be wiped clean the first time the bucket is used the next time.

Last edited:
I think if she helped the dog she would not be pregnant now, but this was also my first thought.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back