Prius Crash Compilation (lol)

What, no Lithium fires? I'm disappointed :p Actually here where I live, Prius drivers are usually pretty good but a few seem intent on going so slow that they stay on battery power and that causes problems :mad: Something like BMW-Audi drivers except acting backwards :rolleyes:

Phil

Prius drivers are not like other drivers.
Sometimes arrogant, sometimes slow, sometimes clueless. Very rarely normal.
I keep my distance from them and wait for the weird to kick in. It's just a matter of time.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'd say about half those crashes were not the fault of the Prius drivers.

When I drive my wife's Highlander hybrid, I admit I do drive more casually, but not so much as to cause traffic slow downs. My wife on the other hand... Well let's just say that when I drive it, I always get at least 5 more miles to the gallon. :D

Then again our Highlander has a 3.3L V6 plus the instant torque from the electric motors, plus AWD... It's got similar pickup to a V8, but if you drive it like a V8 you'll get V8 gas mileage.

I'd say about half those crashes were not the fault of the Prius drivers.

Agreed, but then again why not have a little fun with them :rolleyes:

It's got similar pickup to a V8, but if you drive it like a V8 you'll get V8 gas mileage.

I've discovered that fuel mileage is highly dependent on the weight of the right foot no matter the motor under the hood :p You use only the energy it takes to achieve your motion so if your driving takes 20HP then that's all you pay for whether it comes from 4 cylinders or 8 as long as both engines are equally efficient ;)

Phil

Back