Purchase from baiklov

don't have that model here on Amazon Canada but...to match what u have from Samsung its $70. You have UHS 3 which is the best, most are UHS 1. I will buy it, thanks again
That sucks, sorry man.

That sucks, sorry man.
Erik, just to let u be aware of the return policy of Baiklov You may end up paying both ways. Think about Capture Your Action for ur next A119 purchase. They are located in USA

Thank you for your email.
You need to send it back to China within one year warranty.
But we will pay for the returning shipping fee if the order is not over 3 months.
If there is any further question, pls let us know.
Baiklov

Just to let you know delivery fees to China can be well over $30.

Last edited:
Erik, just to let u be aware of the return policy of Baiklov You may end up paying both ways. Think about Capture Your Action for ur next A119 purchase. They are located in USA

Thank you for your email.
You need to send it back to China within one year warranty.
But we will pay for the returning shipping fee if the order is not over 3 months.
If there is any further question, pls let us know.
Baiklov

Just to let you know delivery fees to China can be well over $30.
I know. Too late mine is already here and i am happy with it (with GPS), just waiting for CPL

I know. Too late mine is already here and i am happy with it (with GPS), just waiting for CPL
Will give you a discount when its CPL available!

Hello.
Could anyone tell me if BAIKLOV is a reputable seller?
i got a second a119 camera through BAIKLOV at Amazon. took about 10 days to deliver it to New York from China.

Sellers can not post link here!
Anyway,you can search a119 cpl in amazon and sold by blueskysea!

You can buy it in Canada from Enjoy Gadgets located in BC. They had it on Amazon.ca but out of stock now. You can contact them, just google Enjoy Gadgets to see if they have it in stock there and if so they will ship it to you. Only one problem if you buy from a Canadian Seller you have the HST to pay ($13.) Also just to let you know Spy Tec does have it in stock and yes they will send it to you. Just go on their customer chat and they will inform you about price, and what to expect regarding customs. Also go to Capture your Action ( good seller) maybe they also will ship it to you.

Is EnjoyGadgets in B.C. a safe seller to purchase from and does anyone know what level of customer service they offer. I'm asking because I want to buy a VIOFO A119 and by sourcing it from a Canadian seller, if there are problems with the unit, it can be sent back to them locally rather than having to ship cross border to the U.S. or to China?

Thanks.

Is EnjoyGadgets in B.C. a safe seller to purchase from and does anyone know what level of customer service they offer. I'm asking because I want to buy a VIOFO A119 and by sourcing it from a Canadian seller, if there are problems with the unit, it can be sent back to them locally rather than having to ship cross border to the U.S. or to China?

Thanks.

https://www.blackboxmycar.com/collections/viofo Canadian seller with real customer service, @BlackboxMyCar are contributors here also with very good track record, safest place to buy for you

https://www.blackboxmycar.com/collections/viofo Canadian seller with real customer service, @BlackboxMyCar are contributors here also with very good track record, safest place to buy for you

Hey 'jokiin'...you're completely correct. I talked on the phone to a sales rep at BlackboxMyCar on Friday of last week and was told they had listings on amazon.ca for the VOIFO A119 I want and when I mentioned to him I had tried that he immediately checked and realized amazon.ca was currently out of stock on their dash cameras but a shipment would be arriving this week to amazon.

After reading some posts on dashcamtalk of there being fakes and knock-offs for some models of dash cameras I really want to purchase from a reputable seller in Canada with good customer service in the event I would need to send it back for repair, replacement or get help from their technical dept.

Thank you for the reply.

Tom

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M A119 10
E A119 5
mealto A119 30
mealto A119 24
Y A119 9
Back