Compare with SG9665GC

Yes, very good. Forgot to mention, both cameras have CPL filters (day and night)

Thats the same sky we have over here today,needless to say the weather gurus forecast clear skies 12 hours ago. :rolleyes:

That Buregatory place looks interesting, i could do with a nice burger.

Nice of you to test with CPL, i do not have that option for the mini cameras.

Nice of you to test with CPL, i do not have that option for the mini cameras.

I should noticed this earlier then I can pack a CPL for your in the 2nd shipping.
Sorry it was really a busy week

check with eyes and 10cm thick glasses I believe the daylight image setting need to be optimized on 0906, many details lost in dark area.

By the way I think it is a un-fair comparison for SG9665GC especially in night. IMX322 and IMX291 is not on the same line

By the way I think it is a un-fair comparison for SG9665GC especially in night. IMX322 and IMX291 is not on the same line

I find comparing the IMX322 and IMX291 is interesting because it provides a frame of reference between the two sensors even if the cameras are very different.

I see it as the old king of low light performance Versus the new king, interesting to see what we have and what we will be getting as technology move forward.

I find comparing the IMX322 and IMX291 is interesting because it provides a frame of reference between the two sensors even if the cameras are very different.

different processor also

if you want to compare the two in a more even environment though you can do that easily as you have one of each running off the same processor in the 0906, just put the cameras next to each other and compare results

Back