New Firmware rollout....

You sharpness photography freaks need to be patient for a little while.......... Could sharpness also be related to hot pixels ?

I don't want it to get stolen.

I figured that was the reason. I've not yet heard of cam thefts here but I'm extra careful where I park, though I know not everyone has that luxury but who knows, even I might be unfortunate one day

I considered replacing my G1W-s for a wedge cam purely because of how almost undetectable they can be

I figured that was the reason. I've not yet heard of cam thefts here but I'm extra careful where I park, though I know not everyone has that luxury but who knows, even I might be unfortunate one day

I considered replacing my G1W-s for a wedge cam purely because of how almost undetectable they can be

I had one instance years ago when my drivers window was broken out and the car was just a mess inside and I lost things i had left in the car. It's not that the dash cam is expensive at all, i just don't want to have to deal with the Insurance and deductibles again if i can avoid it. I picked this dash cam because of the stealth look,but i'd still rather be safe then sorry again. I don't want to invite temptation if you know what i mean.

is it still quite visible from the outside?

to be honest, mine are really quite obvious and I'm not all that happy about it lol, though when i'm in the car and someone tries to pull some s**t, they see the cams and think twice (including smart-a$$ cops!)

is it still quite visible from the outside?

to be honest, mine are really quite obvious and I'm not all that happy about it lol, though when i'm in the car and someone tries to pull some s**t, they see the cams and think twice (including smart-a$$ cops!)

Honestly,it's not that visible at all, but i still could have moved it up higher even more then i did. You can actually mount it with just the lense housing showing. I mounted it on those black dots that are on the windshield. I think they're to reflect the sun? I'll try to get a picture when i remember to do it.

If you change your cam and decide to remove the mount be very gentle getting it off the black dots. On mine they're really quite high up so if I got this cam it wouldn't even touch them, but I have a tint strip about 3 inches thick which would literally make the cam invisible from the outside, tho it barely even looks tinted from the inside (from factory, I haven't added it)

I had one instance years ago when my drivers window was broken out and the car was just a mess inside and I lost things i had left in the car. It's not that the dash cam is expensive at all, i just don't want to have to deal with the Insurance and deductibles again if i can avoid it. I picked this dash cam because of the stealth look,but i'd still rather be safe then sorry again. I don't want to invite temptation if you know what i mean.
Hopefully you leave your glovebox open also.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

To bad no fix for sharpness, I even bought the CPL and that does not help much. I too remove my cam but not in fear of theft but in fear of the 97 degree days.

Point of glovebox being open is that they wont smash glass just to take a looksy. Im sure you already know this. Lol

Any decent crook that has done his homework on the value of an A119S will not take a chance to get caught for such a low cost DVR. But...if you have an expensive Street Guardian dash cam installed then that's a good score

Thieves are theives, anything will do them, they're not at all fussy
Yep, just like the time they stole my Christmas turkey when i was taking the Tesco shopping bags into home from car trunk.

Back