Anyone still running 0906?

lacibaci

Reaction score
Country
United States
With Meg already selling this, is anyone still running their sample? For me, it's useless as a dash cam (constant date resets, no mic, spotty GPS) and @Rayman.Chan seemingly not caring about results, I'm ready to take it down and free up the space.

Off course, i pull footage from it daily as i seem to be a magnet to "those" people at the moment.
But if you have a bad sample and have something else that could use the space then i fully understand you.

With Meg already selling this.

I am not sure where you get this information, but the fact here is:
1, we pre-produced 100pcs samples for public beta test and distributors test; (60pcs released and 40pcs in factory for further improvements and test)
2, mass production is not scheduled yet, only packaging material ready because the MOQ.

https://www.aliexpress.com/whole******** This is one of the radical/militant distributors

Despite that he/she carries every single model you have in production and also has access to your limited samples. Sale has begun, one defective 0906 already sold!

No disrespect but some of the things you say don't add up from any angle whatsoever. Comes across as a desperate attempt at damage control and utter hogwash (at best).

Back