Mini 0906 custom test firmware

Just a final thought. It is important to understand that dash cam footage in a legal matter is literally "evidence". It has to have a chain of custody and be view-able by anyone and everyone in the chain of custody. It has to stand up to scrutiny, analysis and forward/backward frame by frame viewing as well as slow motion and raw footage is often required for file data and verification. Experts and attorneys who may not be on your side and will try to attack your evidence, etc, etc. YouTube video doesn't hold up to these standards.

If you send out footage that someone of importance can't view easily the first time, every time, you are screwed.

The guy in my case tried to claim I was fabricating evidence against him but the raw original files put that BS to rest right away.

Dashcam users don't often use dashcam footage in court anyway. Insurance companies do accept YouTube and if the police decide to use your dashcam footage in court they sort out any viewing issues and just need you to verify that it is accurate footage of what happened. For most purposes H265 is no problem, although I would prefer to have AV1 ( https://www.xda-developers.com/av1-future-video-codecs-google-hevc/ ).

How can you prove that a raw file is actually raw anyway? Whatever format it is in you still need a human witness to confirm that it is true and accurate footage.

Dashcam users don't often use dashcam footage in court anyway. Insurance companies do accept YouTube and if the police decide to use your dashcam footage in court they sort out any viewing issues and just need you to verify that it is accurate footage of what happened. For most purposes H265 is no problem, although I would prefer to have AV1 ( https://www.xda-developers.com/av1-future-video-codecs-google-hevc/ ).

How can you prove that a raw file is actually raw anyway? Whatever format it is in you still need a human witness to confirm that it is true and accurate footage.

Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about, especially the part about the police "sorting out any viewing issues". That is pure fantasy. If you don't provide actionable evidence they will not bother. Also the police don't "decide" to use your footage, a prosecutor does that and they have their own criteria regarding whether they think they have a crime that can be proven in a court of law. Police officers have a different set of standards which have to do with "probable cause" to charge someone with a crime.

Insurance companies might accept YouTube to settle a claim but believe me if your case ends up in court it is a different ballgame.

I think i would only whip out video if a was pressured to do so, but i think that's my right in a court case here to bring out new evidence at any time.

But yeah any traffic related would have to be pretty serious to ever get into court here.
And regarding insurance claims, well then here after you submitted your side of the story you don't really hear anything again before the 2 companies involved settled their dealings.

So lets say the other part lied on his papers to his insurance company, then i do think his insurance will sue him in court to try and re-cube some of the loss they had to my side.
And for that they will probably use my statement and video evidence Vs his lies on his papers, and i am totally okay with that too, even if i had to go to court and give evidence there.

But there are vast differences in between systems.

Lets say you go to hospital to have a benign cyst removed from the abdomen, and then upon waking up you find no scar on your stomach but your left leg are now missing. ( it and similar happened here )

Well in the US you would lawyer up and sue the living crap out of the hospital, and you will probably get a decent amount of money

BUT !

If the same happen here, sure you can lawyer up too, and you might even get compensated with money too, but you can be sure as Amen in the church that what ever you get here will be a fraction of what you would get in the US.

One reason for that vast difference would be ( i think )

Here hospitals and healthcare are public, and it seem people working for the public do not make mistakes, and if they do then their punishment will be lesser.
Here we have fixed numbers what a body part are worth in money, and what degree of invalid you will be for missing said limb.
And that will all factor into what you might get ( if you don't just get a I'm sorry we will take out the cyst in a few months when you reached the top of the waiting list for that procedure )

You can be pretty sure that the 2 American exchange students recently killed by a guy using his jet ski highly illegal and irresponsible will get ZERO money from Denmark (n)
So what ever the people left behind get will have to be from their American insurance company.
At least we should send the dumb ass to America to stand trial there, cuz here he will not even be banned from operating a jet ski in the future :(

I think i would only whip out video if a was pressured to do so, but i think that's my right in a court case here to bring out new evidence at any time.

But yeah any traffic related would have to be pretty serious to ever get into court here.
And regarding insurance claims, well then here after you submitted your side of the story you don't really hear anything again before the 2 companies involved settled their dealings.

So lets say the other part lied on his papers to his insurance company, then i do think his insurance will sue him in court to try and re-cube some of the loss they had to my side.
And for that they will probably use my statement and video evidence Vs his lies on his papers, and i am totally okay with that too, even if i had to go to court and give evidence there.

But there are vast differences in between systems.

Lets say you go to hospital to have a benign cyst removed from the abdomen, and then upon waking up you find no scar on your stomach but your left leg are now missing. ( it and similar happened here )

Well in the US you would lawyer up and sue the living crap out of the hospital, and you will probably get a decent amount of money

BUT !

If the same happen here, sure you can lawyer up too, and you might even get compensated with money too, but you can be sure as Amen in the church that what ever you get here will be a fraction of what you would get in the US.

One reason for that vast difference would be ( i think )

Here hospitals and healthcare are public, and it seem people working for the public do not make mistakes, and if they do then their punishment will be lesser.
Here we have fixed numbers what a body part are worth in money, and what degree of invalid you will be for missing said limb.
And that will all factor into what you might get ( if you don't just get a I'm sorry we will take out the cyst in a few months when you reached the top of the waiting list for that procedure )

You can be pretty sure that the 2 American exchange students recently killed by a guy using his jet ski highly illegal and irresponsible will get ZERO money from Denmark (n)
So what ever the people left behind get will have to be from their American insurance company.
At least we should send the dumb ass to America to stand trial there, cuz here he will not even be banned from operating a jet ski in the future :(

What on earth do hospitals and medical malpractice have to do with dash cam footage?

Every time a discussion like this comes up practically everything anyone puts forth is just opinion or speculation rather that facts.

Just a example of the differences between the US and DK as i perceive them to be in a made up ( see i had to put "made up" as i cant spell hypot,,, mmm something ) case like this.
And i guess it prove how unsuited the internet are to debate things, a small misunderstanding can get blown out of proportions, and another persons difficulties writing something in his second language make what could be taken care of verbally in minutes spread over pages and hours of typing on internet fora.

Just a example of the differences between the US and DK as i perceive them to be in a made up ( see i had to put "made up" as i cant spell hypot,,, mmm something ) case like this.
And i guess it prove how unsuited the internet are to debate things, a small misunderstanding can get blown out of proportions, and another persons difficulties writing something in his second language make what could be taken care of verbally in minutes spread over pages and hours of typing on internet fora.

I think you express yourself very well @kamakar1 and all in all a robust debate doesn't necessarily mean we have blown things out of proportions.:)

you may get more ideas when you try to understand our Chinese English.
Okey I admit we learn English is for exam, for college, not for life ;)

My sisters kids speak poor english, but i think they just dont have the ear for it. or maybe schools are more bad now.
I speak it better than i write english, and i was reading comics in English and German class as i already learned those languages from TV.
Back then you could learn stuff from the one TV channel we got back then, not like today where TV seem to kill brain cells.
I learned English and German from Adult language programs on TV, before we got languages in the 7 grade i think it was, today kids get english from the 5 or 6 grade in school.

here the schoolchild start English lesson once they went school - 6 or 7 years old

Back