dab205 vs dome d201 vs vantrue x2 vs Fiofo 119

wonic

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

i decided to buy my first dashcam. I'm not sure which one to buy.

It must have GPS and a good night quality, around 100€. I think these 4 are are good choice....but which?

If you have a better one, please recommend me one.

Thanks for your help.

wonic

The DAB205 and DAB201 (don't forget the DAB202 - aka M-G12) are basically the same camera. The hardware is the same, so between those two, just pick whichever one you like the look of better. The Viofo A119 has similar video quality to the DAB dashcams, but has more of a fish-eye effect. The A119 has capacitors and mounts with an adhesive pad, while the DAB cameras are battery and come with suction mounts (though you can buy adhesive mounts if you want to). Viofo is probably the cheapest of those and is the most discrete.
I'm not really familiar with the Vantrue models.

The DAB205 and DAB201 (don't forget the DAB202 - aka M-G12) are basically the same camera. The hardware is the same, so between those two, just pick whichever one you like the look of better. The Viofo A119 has similar video quality to the DAB dashcams, but has more of a fish-eye effect. The A119 has capacitors and mounts with an adhesive pad, while the DAB cameras are battery and come with suction mounts (though you can buy adhesive mounts if you want to). Viofo is probably the cheapest of those and is the most discrete.
I'm not really familiar with the Vantrue models.

As with the other post, please explain why the dab201 lists a 5mp sensor, while the dab205 lists a 4mp sensor?

Yeah, they both run the same OV 4686 sensor i believe.

Back