I won't receive my Sj7 for another week and I will look critically at that frame mount. Without the tripod female thread on bottom like Yi and others , mounting options are limlted!
I'm sure I could drastically modify a waterproof case to suffice.
If this cam continues to be popular ,somebody will make aftermarket mounts,look at Gopro!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, if sjcam will make a better frame like the old ones, i will buy 6 of it.....but like i said....no one cares.

Any comments SJCam?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe this time comes an answer from sjcam......i'm a little angry.

We should be able to select FOV or EIS but not both.
8. Re-adds FOV function - Exceptions: 1080P30fps, 1080P60fps not supported due to conflict with EIS.

that one for the sj4000 is way better as the crap that comes with the sj7!

We have not had many other battery complaints. Ambarella chipsets use more power than Novatek.

We actually have recorded battery life for each of the settings. I will find the results table.

My full review of the SJ 7 Star, with loads of test clips. Paragliding, sailing, low light, etc. There's an 18% price reduction with coupon code MUNDOTECCE on my Gearbest link on the video

We should be able to select FOV or EIS but not both.
8. Re-adds FOV function - Exceptions: 1080P30fps, 1080P60fps not supported due to conflict with EIS.

ya, thats my wisch to...otherwise the cam is stilll useless for me

Apparently, because narrow FOV and EIS both crop the image, there would be loss of image quality to have both operating!

why i can't chose by myself in the 1080p mode if i want fov or eis?

most of my recordings the cam sits on a trypod, so i don't need eis...but the fov, because i really don't like the perspektive of action cams..

My battery is swollen. Can SJCAM procude a capacitor battery for the SJ7?

Back