yi carcam error language

của ông cũng bị treo ở cái màn hình báo lỗi ngôn ngữ ah ?
Tôi cũng vọc chuyển CN sang US giờ tèo cmnr, treo ở đấy làm đủ các kiểu ko fix dc
Hôm này ngồi chọc ngoáy cái ngôn ngữ sang US cũng tèo mẹ cái Cam luôn. S/n CABAAA.
Giờ bật lên mỗi cái logo với "See Different". Chán!

Cách restore về firm CN cho những cam bị lỗi ngôn ngữ hệ thống như trên. Áp dụng cho những cam thuộc dòng CC, những dòng khác chưa test (lý do bị lỗi là vì chưa có firm us cho dòng s/n CC...)
Cách làm:
1. Create 2 empty files with notepad with filenames with your computer:
engmode
AAA222CCC.txt
2. Create SN.txt take the serial number from the unit only 14 digits start from the left (original CN S/N).
3. Copy 3 file to micro SDcard, insert micro SDcard to camera and connect power. When display show s/n, turn off power and restart. Done.
Bạn biết reset khi bị treo ko, giúp mình với. Mình làm như hướng dẫn này ko dc, vẫn treo. S/n: ABAAACNC0

ju
I have yi carcam china version. I did update firmware us version for yi carcam. And now yi carcam display as attach picture file. Please help me. Thaks!

Just Download the firmware for english version
mine done very well..

Cách restore về firm CN cho những cam bị lỗi ngôn ngữ hệ thống như trên. Áp dụng cho những cam thuộc dòng CC, những dòng khác chưa test (lý do bị lỗi là vì chưa có firm us cho dòng s/n CC...)
Cách làm:
1. Create 2 empty files with notepad with filenames with your computer:
engmode
AAA222CCC.txt
2. Create SN.txt take the serial number from the unit only 14 digits start from the left (original CN S/N).
3. Copy 3 file to micro SDcard, insert micro SDcard to camera and connect power. When display show s/n, turn off power and restart. Done.
Mình làm như hướng dẫn nhưng không hiện số SN mà vẫn hiện thống báo SYSTEMS Language adaptation fail. Access denied.

Cái của mình hình như lỗi do tạo file SN thiếu ký tự A (SN gốc là CABAAACNC01715) nhưng không biết. Ở bước đổi số SN từ CN sang US thiết bị vẫn chạy nhưng tới bước cuối thì lỗi.

Bạn gặp trường hợp như mình bao giờ chưa?

B. If YI Smart Dash Camera cannot boot normally, try push the reset button on the top of the camera with a pin. If the camera still cannot boot:
  1. Download FWCARC10.bin to the micro SD card and put it in the root directory (make sure the file name remains FWCARC10.bin)
  2. Insert the micro SD card in the camera
  3. Connect the camera to a power source, then switch on the camera
  4. The yellow light at the right-bottom corner of the camera will flash, but the screen remains dark (if the light is not flashing, push the reset button on the top of the camera with a pin)
  5. Wait for 1-5 minutes before the update is successful and the camera is restarted
  6. Format the micro SD card after the camera is successfully restarted, otherwise the update process will be started every time the camera is restarted
Notice: NEVER cut off the power source or shut down the camera while update is in progress.
Previous version download link:

Just wanted to say thanks as it work. Is the link to A firmware for English or Chinese? Thanks in advance for your anticipated reply

Back