Issue with dirverpro 220 auto display off

KaVeH R

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi
I set auto display off on 1min or 3min and turn off display at time but turn on again after 2~3 sec again..!!
This function repeat at any 1~3min but dont stay in off mode.
Plz help
Thanks

hoping someone would reply to this.... mine is also doing this.... both of the unit does this.... and they are both brand new bought just this may 2017

hoping someone would reply to this.... mine is also doing this.... both of the unit does this.... and they are both brand new bought just this may 2017
Turn off all sensors ( Forward Collision Warning , Lane Departure Warning , Speed Warning ) u will see display auto off is working!
But when use any on this sensors active monitor dont turn off & back on.

so sad..... that's the kind of solution we have... unless that's how they designed it :/ could you check on my post sir? mine is about the "out of focus" post how is the clarity of your dash cam? mine isn't like the one as advertised.... as if it is blurred dunno if its my unit or just our windshield etc

I had bought mine last week and do not have this problem for auto screen off.
But i didn't use Forward Collision Warning , Lane Departure Warning , Speed Warning function. I don't think this 3 function is useful to me and it make a loud noise as well.

Back