Cable clips

Joel Irwin

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been having issues with the usb cable which goes from behind the rear view mirror down the passenger side to the middle under the dash where the usb connector is. I had been using tape but that did not work in the very hot interior of my car here in Texas, especially during the summer where the interior goes over 120 deg F.

I just checked with my supplier, Guardian for more cable clips. The ones that came with the unit were used all the way across the windshield and they have held perfectly fine even in high heat. Guardian does not sell them separately but found them on Amazon (I never checked on eBay because at $6.99, it was already low and I have prime) and gave me the link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01HR9VS4I.

Thank you Guardian! highly recommended for long USB cables.

I use similar, same base but has a little "bar" in it so you can insert a thin tie wrap to hold cables, might be better suited to smaller wires but accommodates any size

Hi there, I had the same problem. So I found these cable clips which are the ideal solution for cable clutter in my living room. The clips easily attached to my end table, where the cables continually fell behind the table. The clips are soft pliable rubber and easily hold all my cables in an organized fashion now. Try them!

Back