Greetings from Italy

Numenor

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
It's been several years since I bought my first dashcam (a DVR1000HD), because I love to travel and to drive, and I wanted to keep memories of the roads I've been travelling.
Currently I have a Dome DAB205 camera with external GPS antenna and I love it :)

Thank you all for the valuable info I've found on DashCamTalk and greetings from Italy!

Last edited:
Ciao Numenor, welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone!
It's been several years since I bought my first dashcam (a DVR1000HD), because I love to travel and to drive, and I wanted to keep memories of the roads I've been travelling.
Currently I have a Dome DAB205 camera with external GPS antenna and I love it :)

Thank you all for the valuable info I've found on DashCamTalk and greetings from Italy!
welcome to the forum,your dash camera was sold by us ?

No, @estore009 :) I bought it from an Italian reseller, who probably bought it directly from China.

CORRECTION: my older dashcam was bought from an Italian reseller; I've bought the newer one on Amazon, from a reseller located in Shenzen but with a VAT number registered in UK: "Shen Zhen Shi Yong An Cun Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si"

Yes,it is our amazon store,and you can PM us if any question directly!We will try our best to solve it!

Ciao Numenor. Here is another Italian fellow.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Ciao Numenor. Here is another Italian fellow.

You can PM us for discount code for amazon orders,thanks for your time!

@estore009, cannot find your amazon store. Do you have a link?

@estore009, cannot find your amazon store. Do you have a link?

According to forum ruler,sellers can not post store info here!
Anyway,you can PM us for our direct amazon store link,thanks for your understanding!

Back