Symptons of a Bad Battery?

Then which dashcam do you recommend?
i recommend you dont use dashcam base on amberalla chipset. It runs hot and unstable. Using dashcam base on novatek chipset. Althougt the quality in daylight may not fantacy like 0806, but they are very reliable.
Some sugestion you may consider:
Mobius1: cheap, super reliable (no issuess as far by now). Daylight: fine, nigh: average
of you dont like mobius mounting, want something similar and easy setup with great support: try SG9665XS from street guardian. Cheap too.
A119: the image quality is the same as 0806. But there is some issues in connection between main module and GPS (just like 0806, 0805...) But the power adaper is far better than 0806.
A119s: daylight is a little bit worse than 0806. Night footage is more lighter than. Reliable and issues is the same with A119 because they are only diffirent by sensor. Plastic housing is the same.
SG9665GC: great in day and night sence with great support. Reliable. But not cheap.

Yeah, the Street Guardian is an awesome dash camera. Good suggestion.

i
Hi, I have designed a 2mm SS plate which slides in above the headlining, wraps round the upturned edge of the headlining under the rubber lip seal then continues under the headlining into the car to allow a camera to be attached. This fixes the camera and prevents having to fit it to the tailgate. also gets the camera higher up to look down out of the window (cuts out sky view)
I will post a picture when I arrive home for clarity.

Back