Granny has some fun, with her hair dryer.

Like !

Looks like the UK also have gangs of dirtbikers :rolleyes:

This gang of wankers, sorry bikers was a recent problem in Nottingham, no real issue with these over here, she was a pikey by the sounds of it even law breaking pikeys like the peace and quiet!!

I've watched this video before and something's off. Sorry but I don't believe drivers and riders are THAT dumb to slow down because some random person, who clearly doesn't look even remotely like a law officer, is holding something that looks like a radar gun inside her garden.

No seriously they are dumb enough in this area, the best thing about Nottingham is there was said to be many more females than males, having spent time there I never noticed that though, there are some rough areas though

She looks like Nanny mcphee.
nanny-mcphee.jpg

I've watched this video before and something's off. Sorry but I don't believe drivers and riders are THAT dumb to slow down because some random person, who clearly doesn't look even remotely like a law officer, is holding something that looks like a radar gun inside her garden.

In some of our villages, the police provide residents with speed detection equipment so that residents can monitor speeding traffic through their village. Drivers who break the speed limit face getting a warning letter from the police.
It is quite effective.

True story from long ago when hand-held radar units were new. A Cop was on an overpass with a "radar gun" held low and when a truck approached on the road underneath, the Cop pulls it up and points it at the truck. The trucker slams on the brakes, jumps out when he finally got stopped, and did the 'spread eagle' stance leaning against his truck motionless until the Cop arrived :eek: Cops are now trained to not hold a radar gun like they do their pistol and to not 'surprise' anyone with it, but to keep it visible enough so the public will not mistake it for a real gun ;)

Granny and her hair dryer wouldn't last long here for that very reason. Some 'homey' would 'cap' her in passing :(

Phil

I think if I saw her in that halter top dress standing on the side of the road.....I'd speed up to get out of there...
That thumbnail image put the wind up me more than a hairdryer ever could!

Phils version is pretty much cop humor mixed with urban legend but.... I think most people would would just see an old lady in a tube top pointing a Hair Dryer and immediately think "look...an old broad in a tube top pointing a hair dryer."
Now...take that hand held radar and rest it between your legs while waiting for the next car....lets just says it had alleged long term effects...lots of energy coming from that turkey.

Back