NO ! thats not the runway

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Since it seem no one else will post it, then i will.

PS. Only damage to metal, the pilot was not harmed.

I looked for a raw video and all I could find were on TV station web sites. Glad you found one that can be viewed by all.

Will probably sell a lot of new dashcams!

What got me to buy one was that 2013 Asteroid explosion over Russia.

Well lets just hope people will capture less radical things, but off course the more cameras we get out there on the roads the more extraordinary footage we will see.

Last weekend i saw a whopping 3 dashcams in Danish cars in 2 days, and the one owner i even got a good long talk with as he had one of those large Garmin NAV/dashcams right smack in the middle of his windscreen.

Anyway he was a nice guy so i gave him the grand tour of my lunchboz sized car :) the great number of dashcams impressed him.

This afternoon on I-55 in SE Missouri....I saw this guy coming at me.

Yeah, I know it's a cropduster, and you see them often in this region....but not had one come straight at me like this one.
:)

Damn wide angle lens, he was 100-150 feet off the pavement.

Yeah those boys fly low and dangerous, but that's the only way to do it.

Thats not low !

Plane #1 &#2....perfectly fine landings....they both had the green light and they both walked away.

Thats not low !

Plane 3......looks like an Air Tractor....flying like he's heavy in the tanks at the moment otherwise he'd do stick work like a zero turn mower...and Old is right...that ain't low....5ft above the veg at 180mph is the norm...5ft off the deck at 180mph...stroke the stick like a lady would and look a half mile a head because that little 5 ft lady is an unforgiving bitch at 180 mph.

If you FF to 0:45 in this one, you will see another flying thing comming in to land :eek: NOT what you would ever want to see driving your car.

Back