Hi from wales uk

Steveoo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, just bought my 2rd dash cam, whent all out and got the blackvue dr650s 1ch this week, expensive bit of kit, now finding I'm going to have to throw more money at it !! hardwire kit and looking at lens filter, fair bit of glare from dash board, apart from that very happy with it,

Depending on your car model you might be able to get a dash mat, i would prefer that over a CPL filter any day.

I am making my own dash mat as no one make then for a little stupid Suzuki.

O yeah and welcome to the forum Steveoo

Thank you kamkar1, didn't think of a matt, will look into it. (y)

Hi there, just bought my 2rd dash cam, whent all out and got the blackvue dr650s 1ch this week, expensive bit of kit, now finding I'm going to have to throw more money at it !! hardwire kit and looking at lens filter, fair bit of glare from dash board, apart from that very happy with it,
Don't mind paying for good stuff. There is a saying....."Buy cheap, buy twice".

Only recently joined this forum myself. It's a very informative place. Everyone is so helpful. Any questions, just ask and you'll get helpful advise.

Welcome to the forum Steveoo.

I used to get terrible glare from dash's, especially on my sierra cossie, really seriously blinding beam, this was after someone had been using silicone polishes on the dash, dash is light grey so quite reflective anyway, I used ultra fine modelling sand to dull it, worked fantastic still looks nice and clean after rubbing with the sand, most modern dash's though are a rock hard plastic so might not work as well, I had to do this on the car as really was blinding on a really sunny day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Introductions 5
B Introductions 0
Back