Help!! DAB 205 WITH SHAKY VIDEO

I would cancel if you can as I don't think that is going to fit. That is like the last one you posted. I also can't find where it says on the page that it will fit a DAB205 or 201.
OK, I've just cancelled the order and placed an order for the mount that you recommended. I have to be more careful in attaching the mount to the windshield since that will be no "roll" adjustment afterward. Strange enough the mount that you recommended does not specify that it'd fit the DAB205/201 either. It just says "3M Adhesive Single Buckle Mount for LS300W LS430W LS430 LS330W GT300W GT550W Car DVR 3M VHB Sticker Bracket Holder".

OK, I've just cancelled the order and placed an order for the mount that you recommended. I have to be more careful in attaching the mount to the windshield since that will be no "roll" adjustment afterward. Strange enough the mount that you recommended does not specify that it'd fit the DAB205/201 either. It just says "3M Adhesive Single Buckle Mount for LS300W LS430W LS430 LS330W GT300W GT550W Car DVR 3M VHB Sticker Bracket Holder".
Yeah, since these are Chinese sellers, I think they may only list popular Chinese cameras. Plus, cameras sold in China might have a different model number than the ones sold elsewhere, even if it's basically the same camera. I'm sure you could have found a mount more to your liking, but I think the one you ordered will be fine. Hope it fits! :D

I purchased Dab 205 recently.
And my video quality is bad because the video is shaky.

Please recommend me how to reduce this problem.

Ps Now I used the ball knot included in package.
Hello.do you have users manual of this kind of dashcam .you can check it first .maybe you can find the reason.

Back