nanoq sometimes not starting

Droopy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

My nanoq 0903 has a problem that makes me very very annoyed because I cannot rely on it working:

Sometimes it starts when the car engine starts, other times it does not. It may be because of the cigarette light adapter since sometimes I see the blue led is not on (although nobody touched it since last time when the camera worked fine). Other times, the blue led is on, but camera is still of. In both situations, If I unplug it and plug it back in, the camera starts up fine. I saw that a large number of recordings have not been recorded because of this. I noticed the charging adaptor does not stay all the way in, it pops up a bit, not sure why...
Is this is known issue with the camera?

I would like to return it but did not find any info on warranty / what is the easiest option. This was purchased from gearbest dec 2016. Any help is appreciated.

returns to Gearbest are pretty much impossible, might be the adapter if it keeps popping up out of the socket though

returns to Gearbest are pretty much impossible, might be the adapter if it keeps popping up out of the socket though

I seem to remember (may be wrong) heaving read about a similar adapter issue somewhere... Hoping maybe Raymond will chime in with advice.

Thanks for noticing, Jokiin,

Hi Droopy, seems there is something wrong with the cigar charger spring which can't provide enough force to keep in the socket.
Please PM me a message with your address and contact number, we will send you a new cigar charger.
:)

Rayman

Back