I feel your pain. I work IT for an international corporate law firm. Sometimes I catch myself switching between normal English and "hoity-toity" English depending on who I'm talking to at work.
I hear that. I used to have at least 4 different vocabularies depending on who I was with: 1) other 'techies', 2) tech managers, 3) end users and 4) end user management. The real challenge came when all 4 groups were represented in the same meeting. :eek:

Hi @jokiin. Any update on release dates? My trip to Sicily is getting closer and I wouldn't want to think at a different solution. I appreciate your QA efforts, just want to make sure I'll be able to get it in time

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Something is in the air for sure.

My F5 key has been getting a workout on the product page every day lately :ROFLMAO:

It's like when dropping off my Car at a Mechanic for repairs ... when asked how soon do I need it? ... I will say - 'I want it done properly, so take your time.'

Can we do pre orders? Even without a release date i would think you can do pre orders as long as you have pricing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for my new advanced (complete make-over) shopping cart back end web site to go live very soon. (Back end being setup as we speak) If all goes well it will be ready just in time for when USA Pre-orders open.

Last edited:
Can you tell me how long the cable is for the rear camera? My mom has a toyota venza but im worried the cable might not be long enough. Im probably going to buy 2. So count 2 for pre order :D

Can I get SN 1 and 2? :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think it have been mentioned but i cant recall, also seem to recall something about longer cables too ( the cables are not extendable as is )

With the right version you should be able to kit out even the most boat-sized old US station car

Back