Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Downtown nightime street brawl.

Out of control vehicle cuts down traffic light post
Kinda of makes ya what to yell "timber"

Must get in front truck hauling a trailer hits a van

Everyone involved in that street brawl deserves to have their man card revoked.

revoked_card.jpg

We get the exact same thing all over the country here in the uk, human + alcohol = fight in recent years it has become much more of a female thing here where once upon a time females were the sensible ones who behaved, every friday/saturday night every A&E/ER is full of piss heads, so much so our local hospital 20 miles away now has a drunk ward for people to sleep it off, that's
after a ambulance has picked them up, what emergency is there in being drunk ? ambulance crews are sick of it too, if you get pissed and die choking on your own vomit good you won't do it again, should be billed £1000 every time this happens imo

Looks like the Russian road habits may be creeping across the North Pole :eek:

In every brawl I've seen or been in, alcohol was always a major factor :( My life is much more peaceful since I quit drinking and no longer hang around the places where drinkers congregate :cool: People say they drink to relax and have fun but when you look at it objectively you'll see that as often as not the opposite happens :rolleyes: No more of that BS and those BS people for me thank you.

Phil

Looks like the Russian road habits may be creeping across the North Pole :eek:

Yeah, I have been calling Toronto, West Moscow and its not because of a few (but not many) Eastern Europeans either.

I thought Toronto was vagrant city with all the homeless rough sleepers ?

Back