https://www.buzzfeed.com/terripous/its-too-darn-hot

fa4bbec8b123a78d8fde32524c35ea79.jpg

Last edited:
But your SG9665GCs are holding up? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But your SG9665GCs are holding up? [emoji51]

The SG's are almost ready to be poured on top as the icing on the fritters

Seriously Good

You don't know what hot is until you've been to Cave Creek! :ROFLMAO: Surprise and A-hawt-tukee seem aptly named as well.

KuoH

maxresdefault.jpg

Certain things you should remember to do: Keep a window (when not driving) in your vehicle cracked at least 1/2 inch to let the the building pressure escape are it can blow out a window. Really try to keep a large (flat somewhat) container of water in total shade so birds/bees/wildlife can get to it, you will be surprised how many will gather to the water. If you water plants, don't water the leaves, just the ground under the plant. Keep dogs and cats inside the house as best you can, let them out at night. If you HAVE to work outside beware of other people (and yourself), extremely high heat will make tempers SNAP in a second. Drink plenty of water throughout the day (self explanatory). If you use a hose to water things, cut off the water at the house connection and drain the hose, water in a hose can build up some really high temperatures and burn plants and you. There are probably a lot of other things, but these were just things I was taught growing up are learned the hard way, you just have to think and use common sense !
I really feel sorry for you guys who are receiving such terrible heat conditions in the west, what really worries me is, it is only June, what the heck will it be like come July and August!

Really try to keep a large (flat somewhat) container of water in total shade so birds/bees/wildlife can get to it, you will be surprised how many will gather to the water

If I came back to my car and found a zoo's worth of wildlife piled into the back of my car I'm gonna regret following this advice

:D

Back