The old sneak-alongside-and-try-to-cut-in move.

Rajagra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini0806
I don't let bikers do this. So I'm sure as hell not letting a car do it.:mad:
Seriously - what the hell is it with these people???

Key point: he starts right behind me...

there's some arrogant ****s about aint there!! I have a slight scrape to my front nearside wing where I slightly caught the support pillar in my garage, so I've no issue using that panel on the car to dissuade this kind of behaviour :D

It seem the rules for overtaking are the first thing people forget when they gotten their license.

And forcing your way thru to get the front of your car 1 foot in front of the car on your side are not it, that's actually illegal according to Danish law.
Also breaking the speed limit to pass a car, that's also a no go.

you can overtake when traffic allow for it, and when there are a hole up ahead you can merge into without being a nuisance to the other motorists.

In cases like this i wish i was able to pull out a scattergun and rest it in the open window.

Just a Merc a**hole who this he rules the world. They want to lead the way and do not follow others.

I when I grew up, A "Merc" pronounced Merk was Not a Mercedes. A "Murc"also pronounced Merk was a Mercury (a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company) .

I always think Mercenary when i use the word MERC, and you could argue at least some people driving a Mercedes are potential murders with their driving.
Maybe they are not for hire.

Have Mercedes, will travel :D I have never seen a add like that in the somewhat shady magazines i use to read when i was younger ( before the interweb )

Is this guy in Mercedes is normal at all,i dont think so.Never saw such behavior.:censored:

I when I grew up, A "Merc" pronounced Merk was Not a Mercedes. A "Murc"also pronounced Merk was a Mercury (a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company) .

Would you have just known them as "Benz"? or just full word "Mercedes"?

Is this guy in Mercedes is normal at all,i dont think so.Never saw such behavior.:censored:

First we had BMW idiots, then Audi idiots tried to take the number one spot, then Mercedes didn't wanna feel left out...

To be honest, badge doesn't matter anymore, damn near all brands of cars have an infestation of idiot drivers in our country

Would you have just known them as "Benz"? or just full word "Mercedes"?
Both. Rich people (or those pretending to be) use 'Benz', the rest of us use Mercedes.

Last edited:
@Rajagra Is that Albanian flag on that van in front of you?

Wow, this Merc (Mercedes Benz) discussion went for a while. I thought we should discuss the ahole (driver) rather than the car. :eek:

^ Wonder if those Russian Drivers that cut across so close are fair dinkum .. or doing it to get rear ended to receive an Insurance payout?
I haven't gone back to re-check the Video .. only that last one looked deliberate by hitting the brakes with nothing in front of him.
His actions looked like he wanted to be hit in the rear.

Is Insurance fraud rife in Russia? Lol .. the Ruskies - wouldn't surprise me. I'd want some extra $ to go buy some Vodka to warm me up.

Hehe, I know who to go to for advanced driving lessons. I have to wonder what the front of his bus looks like by now though!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Probably has a few battle scars now. This look may send a message to the next person who wants to take him on. :giggle:

Back