DDPai X2 Pro and M6 Plus 4G

runtohell121

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo & Vantrue - too many to list
Seems like DDPai have 2 new models coming soon... No info on it yet though... Saw this on their Facebook page.
14435252_515837918621028_5374590765490644662_o.jpg

X2 Pro reminds me some Korean dashcam model which was launched this year. For sure DDPai has good "R&D" who monitors other markets and know what form-factor ( design ) is in demand.

Agree, X2 Pro looks like the Thinkware F770. Will be interested in it's specs. I'm guessing the 4G has a wireless 4G modem? Which means a data plan requirement. Wonder if you can remotely view from any location? Could check in on the car.

From what I've seen from DDPai though, they have pursued a social version to dashcams, so probably will have a feature to let you upload video to their social network on the fly.

I hope they wont connect their dashcam to some chinese social network like other chinese dashcams do before. :)

I doubt they wouldn't, have you seen DDPai's dashcam social network on their app? Seems huge.

DDPAI will attend the HK trade show in this month. We believe they will show up the X2 in the show with more specifications.

yeah, many others kind of dashcam already did. Mini 0902 and some of dashcam i had in past but cant remmeber now.
i wish if it can connect to facebook or youtube, it'll be great. But facebook and youtube is forbidden in china.

X2 Pro reminds me some Korean dashcam model which was launched this year. For sure DDPai has good "R&D" who monitors other markets and know what form-factor ( design ) is in demand.

I can't Think Where they might have got that idea from

CtAYUFtVUAILEnn.jpg:large

From Twitter; they will be showcasing new devices on October 13-16

Anymore info on X2? I want ddpai to release a camera that will record in 1080p 60fps

Thanks. Sadly, still no 1080p at 60fps :(

Rear cam is 720P??!! No thanks.

At 4 Kbps though, really low bit rate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y X2 Pro 2
7DayCam X2 Pro 1
Back