Three 4K cameras on test side by side vs SJCam 5000xElite

bobflyman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just put together a 4 way camera test of 3 'budget' native 4K action cameras (if you can call £190 budget? ) vs the non-4K SJCam 5000xElite. Video tests are at 1080 @ 60 fps as I can't edit 4K and I don't know anybody that can view it or uses it. 2 of the cameras are touch screen, 2 not. Quality wise you'd be hard pressed to choose the best among the four of them. Touch screen operation is easy to use, but comes at a price. Prices range from £90 to £190. The ThiEYE t5e compares well with the others especially bearing in mind it has the lowest price tag of the four.

I like the format of this comparison, starting with the split-screen compare followed by full screens of the same footage for each camera. Makes for a long video, but worth it IMO.
Might be a good idea to include the overlay of camera model all the time, would make it easier to skim through to the parts the viewer is interested in. But very good as it is. (y)

Thanks for the comments, and yes I agree, once it was published I thought the same about the camera model overlay. Too late now :(

You could take it down remix it and put it back up, or i think its also possible to use some youtube features on the video already there.

I've had this situation once or twice before and unfortunately it's not possible to replace one video with another. Annotations stopped on YouTube in May so you can't add a note on the video either. I'm uploading a new version with the name of the camera showing all the way over the full screen clips. I'll post when it's uploaded

Back