New parking mode kit/for BlackVue without power magic pro

7DayCam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DDPai mini, BlackVue DR650S-2CH
We made a new tool for BlackVue dashcam. You don't need to spend over 30 minutes to wiring to enable parking mode now.

Just plug our snap-n-go into your OBD port and connect the dashcam and you are ready to go.
It will stop working when car battery is lower than 12v to prevent battery drain.

Compatible for almost all sedans mpv SUV. Designed for DR650S-2CH DR650S-1CH DR470-2CH DR450 DR430 and more.

If you want test out we are willing to provide limited free units. Please contact us by email or on facebook.

Attachments

• IMG_8119.JPG
    IMG_8119.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 96
This sounds like an interesting gadget. But... I suspect there is no switch to turn the unit off if not required. I use the PMP and find that for the most part I have the unit turned off. Parking mode of the Blackvue cameras is far too sensitive to be practical so I tend to only turn it on if I park in a location where I feel running the camera is warranted.

This sounds like an interesting gadget. But... I suspect there is no switch to turn the unit off if not required. I use the PMP and find that for the most part I have the unit turned off. Parking mode of the Blackvue cameras is far too sensitive to be practical so I tend to only turn it on if I park in a location where I feel running the camera is warranted.
It does come with a switch to turn to ACC mode.

PM sent... I'll promote it in Canada for you if it's a good product..!!!

Toodles...

:D:D:D:D

Thanx... When I get the unit, I'll see how it performs and report back on here and Facebook...:):)

Hope it's better than the damn faulty PMP I was sold..!!:mad:

Just got back from a cross-country trip to the west coast and back......!! Camera (DR650S 2ch) worked fine.... Was too sensitive and was useless in parking mode with the motion detection turned on....

The Unit that you sent me works very well and took less than 5 minutes to install....!!
Works in parking mode if desired or not... the switch turns it off if wanted.
I wish I'd seen this item before getting the PMP unit, I tell you...

Thanx guys... that unit works very well.

John

UPDATE....

Your unit has been working without any issues whatsoever...!! Great quality and easy to use product...

Thanx guys...!!:)

Much simpler to use than the PMP thing..!

From me, a complete newbie who is just about to purchase his a dashcam (probably the BlackVUE 900S) and am wondering about this Snap 'n Go ("SnG") product:

1. Would the SnG (like the PMP?) hookup be all I need to completely power the dashcam (in other words, I don't need any separate power pack or even a cigarette lighter connection, right?)?

2. Would the SnG do everything the PMP does (I noticed there is an ACC or on/off switch for parking mode only)?

3. [Question perhaps for the manufacturer only] I noticed the SnG currently works with the BlackVue 750 and earlier models. Would there be any reason to believe it would not also work with the BlackVue 900S?

Thanks for any help! - Mike

Last edited:
It worked cool as hell for me.... you should ask "7Day Cam".. if it will for your 900.

I bet it does... the function would be the same.

Good luck Mike.

John

Thanks John. I actually just purchased a BlackSys CH-200 which will arrive Thursday, so as intriguing as this product is (and it definitely is), I'm gathering it will not work with my other-than-BlackVue dashcam about to arrive. Otherwise I'd suspect this Snap 'n Go will (or should) really take off. Good luck (7DC) on your enterprise and thank you for helping out a lot of these folks.

We made a new tool for BlackVue dashcam. You don't need to spend over 30 minutes to wiring to enable parking mode now.

Just plug our snap-n-go into your OBD port and connect the dashcam and you are ready to go.
It will stop working when car battery is lower than 12v to prevent battery drain.

Compatible for almost all sedans mpv SUV. Designed for DR650S-2CH DR650S-1CH DR470-2CH DR450 DR430 and more.

If you want test out we are willing to provide limited free units. Please contact us by email or on facebook.

Hi

I dont have Facebook, but I do have email!

Just recently purchased a DR900S-2H which is the 4K dashcam, I'd be happy to test this device and compare it with other devices I have like the VicoVation Power-Plus and Power Magic Pro; please can you PM me your email address.

Back