Can't download pics!

gia_fux

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi guys,
I can't download pics from the app when I connect my phone to the camera. It says downloading but when I go to check in my gallery it appears nothing. Someone with the same problem or suggestions? Thanks!

current version of firmware and app?

try on another phone if you can, Android support can vary from one handset to another

Version 1.0.4, last release 22 may 2017 downloaded by google play. I am gonna try with an apk released on Facebook by Thieye, let's see what happens

try on another phone if you can, Android support can vary from one handset to another

I tried with the apk, but it's the same. I can't download pics and I have several problems. For example the screen of the camera becomes darker when I connect it to the phone and the camera starts crushing (I can't use it anymore cause it's all blocked and I have to remove battery).

might have to look for any other users of the same and see if they are having the same sorts of problems with it

might have to look for any other users of the same and see if they are having the same sorts of problems with it
I hope that someone will answer here,however thanks for the attention :)!

I discovered that the app saves the photos like .tmp and I saw it in the file of the app. Do you know if I can save the pics directly in the gallery with a different format?

My android phone doesn't support OTG (On The Go) connections. It can connect to a computer, but not to a camera, memory card or similar device.

I pull the card and use it on the computer with a micro to standard SD adapter. I also have a micro SD to USB adapter that came with a shadow tech cam.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y ThiEYE 5
Back