idiot drivers uk New FB page for posting videos-photos

A stupid idea fraught with possible danger imo, and needing to be on FB to participate counts me out, I have a life I don't want the whole world looking at, maybe prepare for some retaliation ?, just a thought.

I don't know how it's in UK but here it's allowed to take video and photos in public place but publishing this footage may be criminal if you hurt somebodys rights or private life, or make him/her look stupid (even if they are)
So, you have to be very careful what you publish and where and how.
I have published some videos here but they are youtube private videos, this is closed arena and videos will not spread wide.

A stupid idea fraught with possible danger imo, and needing to be on FB to participate counts me out, I have a life I don't want the whole world looking at, maybe prepare for some retaliation ?, just a thought.

+1, I'm also not on facebook

Good idea.
Then again i really dont think anyone should use facetwitt for anything, so it is not a avenue i can walk myself.
I much prefer a clean forum format, where if there are a person that benefit then at least its not a evil person like that facetwitt guy and his evil empire.

I can just imagine now vigilante idiots taking things into their own hands, maybe even going after the host of the pages ?, so seriously not worth the hassle in my opinion

I can just imagine now vigilante idiots taking things into their own hands, maybe even going after the host of the pages ?, so seriously not worth the hassle in my opinion

I am kinda happy i have a CCTV camera on my car when parked, cuz judging by youtube there are people out there that i am sure would like to rearrange my face and car, just for me being the kind that say NO and dare to point a finger.

But those people do not scare me, and i know them as i use to be one such person.

Hmm I the only thing that popup in my mind, is the UK version of
spam-with-real-hormel-bacon.png

needing to be on FB to participate counts me out, I have a life I don't want the whole world looking at
+2

My life is mundane which would make me very suspicious of anyone who exhibits interest in the details of it other than me :eek: They would have to be very bored and not very intelligent to want to see what I'm thinking or doing :p I have no interest in people who are like that.

Phil

Don't be so harsh to FB, you can study "Devolution" there.
You can only "follow" this process, if you are a member of these species. No outside peeking.

Nearly every person I know is on FB, but it's not for me, it can do some really great things at times though, putting out "shouts" for lost dogs, finding people you've lost contact with social events advertising etc, Police routinely use FB to snoop which I totally support, it was partly because of FB that a certain paedophile is now in Norwich Prison awaiting trial/sentencing for abusing 11 more minors between 12 January and 8 March 17, that along with the brave children/parents coming forward, he actually committed another indecent assault on a minor within 7 hours of being given a 2 year suspended sentence!!

why post on FB when you can post here.

Persons on facetwitt i guess you cant help, but it bother the hell out me me if you want to participate in any public debate, then TV / radio programs direct to their facetwitt page, and they should not do that.

This is also the only place i use like function, other places i use bookmarks in my browser to follow some one, and i comment instead of like.

I just read some 2 billion people are now on facetwitt every day, giving me dire hopes for the future of mankind.

Lets just hope like the Bra burnings of the 60/70ties we well soon see mass facetwitt account deletions.

I'll be a long time dead before society completely destroys itself, but it's safe to say that's really not a long way off!

What I want to see is somebody hacking all Farcebook accounts with ransomware- a sure-fire way to get very rich almost instantly because most of those idiots can't live without it- they'd pay immediately whatever price was asked just to see who else was being affected :p

Phil

Back