Porsche Panamera

I thought you knew this ?
The law only apply to poor and stupid people, all the others know how to work around if needed.

This is also why BMW owners so often get in trouble in traffic, they think they are rich as they can afford to drive a BMW, but really they are just stupid and so many poor people dont like them.

I thought you knew this ?
The law only apply to poor and stupid people, all the others know how to work around if needed.

This is also why BMW owners so often get in trouble in traffic, they think they are rich as they can afford to drive a BMW, but really they are just stupid and so many poor people dont like them.
I knew that is case in my country,but I meant in countries like Denmark this isnt a case.I was thinking that people there are more emancipated and most of them obbey laws because their are learned better than somewhere else.

BTW This car have a Sweden license plates.

Dont let Denmark coming in top 3 in surveys about corruption and so on fool you, we just have our own version that foreigners find hard to see as its not as apparent as corruption are in their country.
But to me its clear we must have such things going, if not then we have some form of brain washing or mass hypnosis going.

Porsche panamear ( cheapest model ) price.

Denmark: 257.801 USD
Sweden: 94.295 USD

Trust me something is very wrong here too. :cautious:

Dont let Denmark coming in top 3 in surveys about corruption and so on fool you, we just have our own version that foreigners find hard to see as its not as apparent as corruption are in their country.
But to me its clear we must have such things going, if not then we have some form of brain washing or mass hypnosis going.

Porsche panamear ( cheapest model ) price.

Denmark: 257.801 USD
Sweden: 94.295 USD

Trust me something is very wrong here too. :cautious:

I like the 'mass hypnosis' phrase.

I have a feeling they put something in the beer, and i havent really done that stuff for 2-3 decades and i often feel like i am the only sane person here.

There must be some clandestine reason the Danes are always measured as some of the most happy people in the world.

You cant pay that prize for a cheap Porsche and be happy, at least not without being high on something.

I have a feeling they put something in the beer, and i havent really done that stuff for 2-3 decades and i often feel like i am the only sane person here.

There must be some clandestine reason the Danes are always measured as some of the most happy people in the world.

You cant pay that prize for a cheap Porsche and be happy, at least not without being high on something.
Whats the process to buy it in Sweden and import it in Denmark??

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

That will end up the same, if there is any man here that always get what he want, then its the tax man.
It is taxes that make the car so expensive here, not cuz of a low value of the Danish currency as opposed to the Swedish.

But then again for those taxes the streets here are better than anywhere else,,, and ,,,, O Snap,,,,,, Denmark are just like any other country, but really out streets should be paved with gold, but instead we got broken promises mixed into the Asphalt.

Okay some rich people do manage to cheat him as we saw in the Panama papers, and as regular people like myself have known for decades.

Rich people are like criminals, they want to stash their money where some one else cant get their hands on them, so the traffic over the border and south in Europe always been high.

The tax man just found out some one have cheated him of 100 billions, and he think he will be able to get 70 of them back, and that's a optimistic estimate only made to make complacent Danes not riot, like we really aught to do right now if you ask me.
I am sure the tax man will only ever recover 30 billions, and that's a optimistic estimate on my part.
and so 5.5 million Danes, or rather the tax paying part of the lower 90 % of them will be paying for the party again, and no one will be to blame.

People who have enough money are above the law because they have powerful friends and they can spend lots of money to get themselves out of trouble ;) I have a few such friends and usually have to borrow money when I need that kind of help. The very richest people I have met do not waste their money on the most expensive cars unless that is a hobby; instead they drive a mid-level luxury car or sometimes even an ordinary car. One I know loves Toyota pick-up trucks and will have nothing else. And all of these people drive whatever way they like simply because they can :(

Phil

Was I the only one to notice the bicycle run the red light as well?

Back