DDpai mini 2 now available in gloss black?

roundasapound

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
2 x ddpai mini 2
As per the title, it's selling on Amazon UK in gloss black for £90!:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B06ZZLKB9C
According to the Amazon seller, this is genuine and definitely a ddpai mini 2 in gloss black, not to be confused with the mini which is matt black.

I messaged ddpai two weeks ago for confirmation but have yet to receive a response. Strange that it's not being sold on ddpai website or eBay in black.

I paid a total of £123 for 2 x ddpai mini 2 dashcams. I don't think £90 for one cam is worth the extra money just to have it in gloss black.

Did anyone consider wrapping their ddpai mini 2 in 3m matt black wrap? It was suggested to me but don't want to run the risk of overheating the cams especially as black attracts heat and they tend to run quite warm.

Hi,
DDPai Mini 2 Jet black version is limited edition and is currently only available on amazon. And the price is 79.99 now.

Free Shipping on Orders above ₹499. Easy Returns. Cash on Delivery. Buy Now!
Free Shipping* · 100% Purchase Protection · Huge Selection · Great Value for Money · Low Prices
Types: Computer & Accessories, Mobiles, Clothing, Luggage, Pet Supplies, Shoes & Handbags, Toys

Hi,
DDPai Mini 2 Jet black version is limited edition and is currently only available on amazon. And the price is 79.99 now.

Thanks for the reply.
I wish they were available in black a few months earlier for the same prices I paid. I would have purchased them instead of the silver. Oh well :rolleyes:

Back