Video fluidity problems

periko32

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, I am experiencing some problems with the video from this camera. The video lacks fluidity, it seems like it skips some frames and I don't know if this is a problem from my camera or my pc. Here is a link to the video direct from the camera, whithout any processing.
Camera config: 1080p, 60 fps, gyro on.

If someone has the time to see the video, I would love to hear their opinion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytur6vap1nv1cpx/184951AA.MP4?dl=0

Hello, I am experiencing some problems with the video from this camera. The video lacks fluidity, it seems like it skips some frames and I don't know if this is a problem from my camera or my pc. Here is a link to the video direct from the camera, whithout any processing.
Camera config: 1080p, 60 fps, gyro on.

If someone has the time to see the video, I would love to hear their opinion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytur6vap1nv1cpx/184951AA.MP4?dl=0

The video looks fine to me. I think you're expecting results that only OIS or a crazy good gimbal can deliver, the SJ7's image stabilisation is digital. Check out a comparison with the FDR X3000 from Sony.

Last edited:
The video looks fine to me. I think you're expecting results that only OIS or a crazy good gimbal can deliver, the SJ7's image stabilisation is digital. Check out a comparison with the FDR X3000 from Sony.
You're right, but I am not referring to the shakiness of the image, I am referring to little moments when the video seems like it skips some frames. It does it in moments with a lot of shakiness and moments when there is no shakiness.

Enviado desde mi Elite 5 mediante Tapatalk

You're right, but I am not referring to the shakiness of the image, I am referring to little moments when the video seems like it skips some frames. It does it in moments with a lot of shakiness and moments when there is no shakiness.

Enviado desde mi Elite 5 mediante Tapatalk

It's probably your computer. None of the frames are being doubled or dropped.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H SJ7 3
AccordingOne SJ7 4
Ferdi SJ7 7
H SJ7 8
reverend SJ7 191
Back