And or or Thieye?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24437

According to a utube video review by a popular DCT member the An 7000 native 4k action cam is identical to the Thieye t5e.
Also the Andoer fw has more menu slections than Thieye, so who's the manufacturer?
Title correction:Andoer!

Last edited by a moderator:
The manufacturer of all this action cameras (ThiEYE T5e, Andoer AN7000, Lamax X10 Taurus, GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K, Kaiser Baas X4, Wimius A1) is Sunco and producing all the cameras with custom orders from PCB, company stamp, housing design, accessories, lens, cmos sensor etc.
It is obviously when I disassemble the T5e camera and found the factory marks SO91M- V1.0 on the PCB witch is obviously taking me to the product line of Sunco SO91 with ambarella A12S75 chispet and Sony IMX 117 CMOS sensor
Some screenshots from the parts of T5e

'did not imagine there were so many from one maker, thanks!

I looks like the screen is a scratch and fingerprint magnet. I guess gorilla glass is to expensive.

The manufacturer of all this action cameras (ThiEYE T5e, Andoer AN7000, Lamax X10 Taurus, GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K, Kaiser Baas X4, Wimius A1) is Sunco and producing all the cameras with custom orders from PCB, company stamp, housing design, accessories, lens, cmos sensor etc.
It is obviously when I disassemble the T5e camera and found the factory marks SO91M- V1.0 on the PCB witch is obviously taking me to the product line of Sunco SO91 with ambarella A12S75 chispet and Sony IMX 117 CMOS sensor
Some screenshots from the parts of T5e
Thanks for the information. It means that the Wimius A1 got a Sony imx117 image sensor? I have seen a cam on wish.com for a very good price.

Back