0906 beta test bug summary

Is there a problem with the HDMI? I could not get the image in 1080p only 480p.

It says 1080i 60Hz
info.png

Is there a problem with the HDMI? I could not get the image in 1080p only 480p.

There was bug in 4.24 firmware.
you can connect HDMI and change the resolution, then it will be 1080P output

sounds like a good idea but a lot of vehicles have USB ports that are incompatible with the cameras, it can cause a lot of unnecessary support issues when people try powering cameras from inadequate or unsuitable factory USB outlets that are either underpowered or data enabled

And car-makers better fix this, really what would a nice high powered USB hub cost to add. and if it was done right it would be pretty cool if you ask me.

On 5.24 firmware trying to enter rotate camera to see its setting, then the meny crash and i am back to looking at camera recording.
stop recording and then upon pressing button to reenter menu i get in to the menus at the point where i crashed out and not on the top of the menu list, i can then proceed up or down menu list with no problem, but if i again hit enter on rotate camera setting the menu crash again.

Not even sure if it is now possible to make changes to that menu level. ( i have it set to off and rear camera flip to on as i have the rear camera upside down )

Just made a little video of the issue, a little OOF as i held the 0906 a little too close to the camera.

i cam make changes to rotate camera as you can see, but pressing enter to get out of that sub menu crash the menu.

Same thing happens in 2017 0503 version

1, it is not menu crash, but doing some flip action;
2, we set the cursor to the last item when it quit setting, so you can find your last change quickly, instead of enter the default top then click click click, this is a feature of mini;

May I suggest to send it as Small Packet by Air?As a private person as you have sent it last time. Delivery is 10-14 days indeed, but the guys wont have a problem with DHL and customs combination - I guess. I did not have any problem last time, but I see around, that the others had. I think, it is cheaper to you also.
Guys? Is it ok for you?

It will take around 3 weeks @ slow mail, to get through customs service in US.
Whatever shipping service you use, it have to go through customs service.
Cheaper. Shipping yes. Waiting time no.

I think BRex spoke about the customs duties, VAT & other taxes.

It depends from country. For example in LT <22 Eur you can get without problems... maybe :)
If value exceed 22 Eur, as was in my case, with value of 30 $ (26,80 eur) additionaly I paid:
22 € for a leech joint stock company because ordinary citizen cannot take simple customs clearance
(need agreement with customs, digital certificate and so on...);
19 € for VAT;
1 € for... warranty policy :)
+42 € (47 $) almost for nothing... So for me this 0906 comes... value of gold :)
If Rayman in DHL list to give value of 24 $ I would be more happier now :)

I think BRex spoke about the customs duties, VAT & other taxes.

It depends from country. For example in LT <22 Eur you can get without problems... maybe :)
If value exceed 22 Eur, as was in my case, with value of 30 $ (26,80 eur) additionaly I paid:
22 € for a leech joint stock company because ordinary citizen cannot take simple customs clearance
(need agreement with customs, digital certificate and so on...);
19 € for VAT;
1 € for... warranty policy :)
+42 € (47 $) almost for nothing... So for me this 0906 comes... value of gold :)
If Rayman in DHL list to give value of 24 $ I would be more happier now :)

Sorry to hear that.

Take contact to your politician, use you vote a next time to get a more friendly import system in place.

Sorry to hear that.

Take contact to your politician, use you vote a next time to get a more friendly import system in place.

It will take around 3 weeks @ slow mail, to get through customs service in US.
Whatever shipping service you use, it have to go through customs service.
Cheaper. Shipping yes. Waiting time no.

I receive parcels from Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. without any problems with customs and taxes. Things from Ebay.Usually I see around 7,66- 9,55 Yuan as Airmail fee (China Post). The delivery time is as I said 10-14 days. Sometimes (but that is very rare) 20 days. The normal post is 30-40 days.

With DHL delivery I`ve had terrible bureaucracy problems with customs. Especially because it was sent by a company. I had to fight and I had to pay too, but I was very lucky that I could receive the parcel as a private person. It was as Gosha said: ..."ordinary citizen cannot take simple customs clearance"... If it was sent by a private person (without company name, as Rayman has sent last time), I did not have any problems neither with DHL, nor with customs. And yes, the DHL was faster in delivery.

That is my individual experience in Hungary (EU) and in Serbia too (Not EU).

Just do not involve the politicians, please! ;-)

Last edited:
Hi @Rayman.Chan,
one month past, is there any hope of getting a latest version of production lens for some of testers?

Hi Gosha,
sorry for the late reply, just got back from a serious influenza and fever to 40C.
we are preparing the materials, there are spare lens for you.
any testers want new lens, please send me a PM.

Back