Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Have tried it, is unfortunately not with Km / h

Have tried it, is unfortunately not with Km / h
Bummer. Are you looking in hopes of an updated version or just looking for a version with Km/h? I can ask my rep at Dome for one if you need one.

I do not want to appear rude, I would be very glad about the firmware with Km/h and still the most current.

hi CaptureYourAction, you have a possibility to get the latest firmware for GS98C it km/h

Hi,
I purchased Blackview G50 on banggood and tried to upgrade firmware and (most likely) bricked it...
Anyway - all I get now is a white screen, a sound and... shutdown. Does anybody have original firmware (or any firmware) that I could try? It seems like it's still trying to upgrade when I put the FW on the card so I'm hoping good FW will fix it..?
The model I have is this one: I tried contacting both the seller and blackview but never got any response...

very hard to brick a Novatek camera so as long as you can find the correct firmware you should be able to get it working again

????????????????? Unless the Camera is "%^*^(#@" , why F with the firmware ?
Ah well , play with fire ....

????????????????? Unless the Camera is "%^*^(#@" , why F with the firmware ?
Ah well , play with fire ....

It it ain't broke....
When you play with fire....
Back up current files before....
Bricking is always a possibility no matter how slim the odds are ;)

Phil

well.. too late for smart advice (and I asked for help and not advice.. I know I'm stupid - no need to remind me... ;)
So - can anybody help and share the FW...?

Hi,
I purchased Blackview G50 on banggood and tried to upgrade firmware and (most likely) bricked it...
Anyway - all I get now is a white screen, a sound and... shutdown. Does anybody have original firmware (or any firmware) that I could try? It seems like it's still trying to upgrade when I put the FW on the card so I'm hoping good FW will fix it..?
The model I have is this one: I tried contacting both the seller and blackview but never got any response...

I don't know where you get the FW to upgrade, but the point is software have to match for hardware.
I think that's always the shortage of some cameras, it's hard to make the software catch the hardwar changing speed.
To solve the problem efficiently, you have to ask for the seller a correct version FW, if update by TF card doesn't work, then update by PC may save your cameras.
The second possible reason of camera broke down is bcs sudden power interruption, so it stopped.

Back