Blackvue 650s 2 ch or Qvia Lukas AR 790?

Blackvue 650S 2CH or Lukas Qvia Ar790

• Blackvue

• Qvia

Results are only viewable after voting.

corrupted

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi I'm looking for a 2 channel dash cam, so far I believe I narrowed it down between the 2 dashcams, I need advice though. I have found some videos online that compare them side by side and it appears the Qvia Ar 790 is the better choice. However it is hard to find reliability and user reviews on the Qvia Ar790. I noticed that the Qvia AR790 seems like an upgrade from the Lukas 7950WD. I choosed the Qvia AR790 because of the discreet factor compare to the Lukas.

Some main differences between the 2.
Blackvue - Price - Approx - $400USD .....................Qvia - Price - Approx - $300USD
Blackvue - rear camera 720p @ 30fps......................Qvia - rear camera 1080p @ 30fps
Blackvue - front 2.4MP.............................................Qvia - front 2.1MP
Blackvue - rear 1MP...................................................Qvia - rear 2.1MP
Blackvue - Front Viewing angle - 129.......................Qvia - Front Viewing angle - 135
Blackvue - Rear Viewing angle - 129.........................Qvia - Rear Viewing angle - 139
Blackvue - Max SD - 128GB......................................Qvia - Max SD - 256GB
Blackvue - Operating Temp: -20°C ~ 60°C..............Qvia - Operating Temp: -30°C~70°C
...............................................(-4°F~140°F ).....................................................(-22°F~158°F)
..................Storage Temp: -30°C~70°C...............................Storage Temp: -40°C~89°C
..........................................(-22°F~158°F)....................................................(-40°F~176°F)
Any comments or opinions will help thank you.

...........................................................Comparison Video......................
The Lukas 7950 is very similar to the Qvia so this is the closest comparison video I can find.

Last edited:
Back