Can Video Be Inverted?

hnb48

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am considering mounting a M6 Plus camera on my dash instead of on the windshield. My question is, can the video be inverted under settings? If so, I might be able to dash mount. If not, I guess it has to be windshield mounted. Thanks.

You can have it on the dash or fixed to your screen,the camera will self right the picture within about five seconds.Try it before you fix in position, sit the camera on the dash and check video in the app then just turn it upside down to simulate fixing to screen and it should automatically right the picture for you.Hope this helps you out as this is my first posting ever.
I have used it on the screen and on a window ledge in the house as a security camera and it worked a treat.

I am considering mounting a M6 Plus camera on my dash instead of on the windshield. My question is, can the video be inverted under settings? If so, I might be able to dash mount. If not, I guess it has to be windshield mounted. Thanks.
Hi
The image automatically flips when invert vertically.
The image is changed horizontally in the application settings.
App version: v5.7.3.0415
Recorder version: v3.3.3.12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-19-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-19-07.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 8
You can have it on the dash or fixed to your screen,the camera will self right the picture within about five seconds.Try it before you fix in position, sit the camera on the dash and check video in the app then just turn it upside down to simulate fixing to screen and it should automatically right the picture for you.Hope this helps you out as this is my first posting ever.
I have used it on the screen and on a window ledge in the house as a security camera and it worked a treat.

Thanks for the information.

Hi
The image automatically flips when invert vertically.
The image is changed horizontally in the application settings.
App version: v5.7.3.0415
Recorder version: v3.3.3.12

Thanks.

Back