New cheap mini / micro action camera's.... any good??

Daytime sample X9 (cube):

Daytime sample XD (flat):

50.gif

Last edited:
I ran out of fingers counting the issues I saw in the few seconds of the Q9 vid :( Sigh- well maybe someday there will be a good cam in a similar package!

Phil

I ran out of fingers counting the issues I saw in the few seconds of the Q9 vid :( Sigh- well maybe someday there will be a good cam in a similar package!

Phil

At least they got the date right. ;)

I keep getting reminded about why I love the Mobius 1 so much.
I tried to keep a tally on my sig of the hours mine had worked but it suddenly disappeared!
I'm figuring it's about *yrs old now.
*Just looking back & Techmoan's review was mid 2013 - so mine's about 4 yrs old - seems like I've had it far far longer.
With a 128 gig card installed I get over 20 hours at highest resolution

I keep getting reminded about why I love the Mobius 1 so much.

Nobody has ever beat Mobius at their own game- still the best tiny cam around :D but beginning to look aged in it's technology :rolleyes:

Today's word is "Starvis" but Mobius hasn't learned it yet :(

Phil

There are also high pixel count starvis sensors, i would love to see some one give those a go, though 1080p are still just fine for me i would still like a higher pixel count for photo use in low light.

And yeah i also still prefer the Mobius form factor, you can stick a mobius on the wing of a fairly little RC plane and still have something that's flyable, you will have a hard time doing the same with a regular action camera or the smaller cube action cameras.

Back