GitUp Git 3, any info?

it's a B2B website that is part of the Global Sources service, most exhibitors list there, it's part of the package
Yes, but by the fact it is ther means it is in the supply chain amd therefor cannot be too far away from appearing in consumer sites

More samples will be offered for testing and review, anyone interested please sent PM to me, especially for motorcycle actions.
@gitup happy to test one of your cameras as I did in the past and to help with anything related (like translations or similar as I also did in the past). A full review and a lot of feedback will be shared if I'm a tester.

Please get in touch with me through PM if I can help you!

I use my Git2P almost exclusively for motorcycle use, mounted usually on my helmet chin mount, or on clip mount attached below front small shield (2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000).
My current cam does everything I need it to do, so I don't want to request one to test when there may be better testers available.

I use my Git2P almost exclusively for motorcycle use, mounted usually on my helmet chin mount, or on clip mount attached below front small shield (2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000).
My current cam does everything I need it to do, so I don't want to request one to test when there may be better testers available.

Good on you yammaster.

I am using my Git2 with chin mount as dash cam. I ride to work everyday. It does everything well. Love to have new toy but don't have much time to do any proper review so leave it to some better testers.

Good on you yammaster.

I am using my Git2 with chin mount as dash cam. I ride to work everyday. It does everything well. Love to have new toy but don't have much time to do any proper review so leave it to some better testers.
You feel the way I do. Honestly, I don't want to take advantage of Gitup's generosity when my Git2P works great for me.

Git3 has been under development for almost a year now... I wonder when it will release?

Git3 has been under development for almost a year now... I wonder when it will release?
More than a year, it should be really good when it finally arrives after so much time has been spent on it :D

Reactions: Mtz
That's the most recent photo that appeared online:
GitUP-Git3-G3-Duo-Pre-Production-Model.jpg

And this video about GPS performance:

G3 GPS.jpg

enjoy,
Mtz

And this video about GPS performance:
I can only see a photo.
Do you know or have a photo of the GPS and what kind of software. Is it bundle to gitup?

GIT 3 seem to do well in concrete jungle, but i have a forest close by that seen to kill most GPS devises, be that phone GPS - dashcam GPS - or NAV unit GPS.

So I hear the git3 size is basically the same as git2, but a bit deeper... does this mean it might fit in a hero4 case w/backpak extension?

So I hear the git3 size is basically the same as git2, but a bit deeper... does this mean it might fit in a hero4 case w/backpak extension?
try a google search for the comparison image.... i imagine it will fit :)

It may need some packing for that, my prototype is only an extra 3mm thickness, same width and height, don't know about the production ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Git3 1
Z Git3 2
BCHobbyist Git3 23
I Git3 8
A Git3 13
Back