Police body camera show cop plant drugs before arrest.

Viking

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
WR1, Mini 906, 2*A119S, SJDash
It's chocking to see some cop's still use method like this. There was other cop by standing next to it, when it took place. So more or less the whole DEA department at that place, is probably rotten.

Uh, Maybe Im missing something, but where is the plant? I didnt see any clear cut shot of the officer planting anything. Its tough to see with the stupid news banners right where the plant is supposedly happening.

Ok, now I can see it. Again, it doesnt prove anything. How do we know he didnt pick it up, look at the can, then throw it back down where he found it? A bit inconclusive IMO. How about the entire clip of his body cam instead of a conveniently edited one?

Here is the whole raw length of the video. Without any reporters.

Last edited:
Freak me that when he "find" the drugs he just pick it up with his bare hands, make me wonder if a thing like fingerprints are now a thing of the past.
And even DNA would be compromised too that way.

Unfortunately, in the US it seems to me that LE is just another group of folks in a race to the bottom :( Having dealt with more than my share of stupid and crooked Cops is why I got into dashcams. Should they try screwing me again with me I shall own them no matter how long or hard that effort is. No mercy an no quarter will be asked or given ;) The same should happen here but it will end up being settled out-of-court for an undisclosed sum of money instead :mad: I hope I am wrong in that!

Phil

Police there are Poorly trained / Poorly policed / and often S**t is just covered up ...
They are quickly becoming another criminal organization .

Or !!!!

All these phone cameras etc are simply showing us what has been hidden for a long time ! ( And covered up )

Counties / States / Feds have a lot to answer for in regards to accountability of Police .
When a minority group can murder people at will - something is seriously wrong !

Yes, cell phone video, action cams, dash cams, etc., have changed the cultural, social and legal dynamics about things that have been going on since forever.

It's an amazing revolution for society, if you stop to think about it.

Last edited:
Makes it harder to hide the truth , especially when it might be captured on camera ..
No wonder a lot of Police are getting upset over citizens videoing them . ( Wonder why Hu? = Not )

There is one video of a policeman attacking and beating a Nurse in a hospital ! ( Youtube )
Seriously , the guys just an animal with a uniform .. And how do you justify such criminal behavior (?) ( directed at powers that be )
And why would you want to protect criminals in uniform ?
You would think they would want to weed them out ASAP , not protect them or conceal their crimes (?)

In the USA it seems that contact with Police is becoming very dangerous , never mind what side of the fence you are on ( criminal / law abiding citizen ) ...
You could be at home eating dinner and they might kick down your door and shoot you .. ( ooops - wrong address )
Never mind that makes it , breaking and entering , illegal entry , and every other law broken - like shooting you for having a Pork Roast !
And no one is prosecuted ...

Like the white cop who ran down a black girl , her dad comes out to see whats going on and the cop kills him .. ?????????????????/
Or the ex cop white guy ...
Goes over to his daughters boyfriends house , the boyfriend goes to shake his hand and the ex cops shoots him , then flees the scene ..
And that wasn't pre meditated murder ? ( Black guy dating a white red necks daughter ) What can you say

And what about the pretty white Australian woman in her pajamas - ?
How F' d in the head are these cops .....
Are they dredging the bottom of the barrel for the police force ?

Unfortunately, in the US it seems to me that LE is just another group of folks in a race to the bottom :( Having dealt with more than my share of stupid and crooked Cops is why I got into dashcams. Should they try screwing me again with me I shall own them no matter how long or hard that effort is. No mercy an no quarter will be asked or given ;) The same should happen here but it will end up being settled out-of-court for an undisclosed sum of money instead :mad: I hope I am worong in that!

Whatever Phil....Most people are victims of their own self inflicted gunshot wounds....those that think they were done wrong and the whole world is against them need to hear that the screwing you got is likely the screwing you deserved. Take personal responsibility for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old4570..,you are buying into the hype and have drunk the kook aid. Yeah they are bad shoots....yes there are bad cops....and bad doctors and bad lawyers and bad people. Doctors kill way way way more people each year thru negligence than police do. Look at the actual numbers of how many deaths by police there are in a year...and then how many were bad shoots....compared to the number of officers that exist.....you'd be surprised how low it is. Cameras are welcomed by most officers....You cannot label all of the profession as bad just because a few screw it all up. But if you must you must....who do you suppose that you'd call when someone tries to rob you or assault your wife? Listen to yourselves.....just jump on the internet bandwagon of self righteous holier than thou you can do it better than anyone else and drive. Ironic. Some of you guys really need to get out more instead of spending hours upon hours surfing YouTube.

Koolaid - Is that not a redneck term ? The sort of word used by racists ?
Hype ? What hype ?

How is it hype when you can watch a COP jump the counter at a hospital , then watch him bash a female nurse ?
Its on YOUTUBE ! ... ( From the hospitals security cameras )
How is that hype ? ( Its the real freaking deal man ) ...

There is more on youtube than just crash cam ...
If you take the time , you will find lots of cases of police executions ....
I am in no way harping on Righteous shootings , just the ones that are covered up murder or executions ...

How about the old man in the rest home ? Have you heard that one ?
Executed by some homicidal maniacs in police uniform ...
There simply are too many cases of police reaching for the GUN when there is no reason for it ...

A GUN is not meant to enforce compliance ! ( Which is exactly the direction the US law enforcement is going )

Koolaid - Is that not a redneck term ? The sort of word used by racists ?
Hype ? What hype

Wow....spoken like a true snowflake. Actually it was Kook- aid.....but either way.....it fits....and it's a well known phrase with a well known meaning which you try to redirect towards racism and rather unsuccessfully I might add. I thought you were smarter than that....man was I wrong. I suppose trying to manufacture racism where none obviously exist is your way of defending your ideas to those who do not agree? That speaks a lot about what kind of person your truly are. I wouldn't have taken that phrase and called you a racist by any means....but that response from you? Id be willing to bet you have had trouble in your life, your job, etc. from some stupid hot head remarks made in anger...and it's always somebody else's fault isn't it. I'm not sure how to respond, maybe with the snazzy school yard response of "I know you are but what am I?"

I still wonder why the video is edited to the point to support the narrative. Where is the 10 minutes leading up to the point of the "plant?" Regardless, cops are human beings, and human beings are fallible. No matter training, no matter leadership, no matter prosecution, we will always have cops who cross the line. Its human nature. Societal issues, cultural issues etc all play a role in the relationship between LE and the people they patrol. What works in Sweden would garner a different result in America. No only do LE need some form of reform, but the general public needs reform as well. You cant have one without the other.

Well if all cops or just the majority of then was bad we would be in a world of trouble now, or in the same trouble some 2 - 3 world countries are.
But that's not the problem, but i will admit that it feel like there are more bad cops than there should be.
Also if the focus the cops get, i really wish that level of attention would shift to the people they work for ( primarily the law making assembly )

One of the local TV stations that have a cop program, one of the Danish cops was in the US to see how his US colleagues do things, and then after that the US / Utah cop was over here to see how we do things here.

And the Utah cop was somewhat freaked out often cuz the way police here deal with people are so different solely due to the fast that here a cop dont really have to think about the guy he pulled over have a gun or not.
When i get pulled over the first thing i do is jump out of my car,,,,,,, that i will have to remember not to do if i get to visit the US.

why the video is edited
Where is the 10 minutes leading up to the point of the "plant?"
On my second clip it should no been edit. its only buff 30 seconder without the sound, before the cop turn it on.
cops are human beings, and human beings are fallible. No matter training, no matter leadership, no matter prosecution, we will always have cops who cross the line.
No space for police crossing the line. There should know the law. Nobody is above the law in USA.

Societal issues, cultural issues etc all play a role in the relationship between LE and the people they patrol.
WTF.
Imagine you got stop by police and there ask if there can search you car. You right is to say no.
There got a court order and can now there can search you car.
You gave them a hard time, now its payback time.

Do you think its ok for police to destroy people life, with false statement.

Get caught with drugs is a serious crime, and should not been taken lightly and special not when police abuse there power to plant it.

Your funny !
Snowflake ! ( I love snow ) ...
I got nothing against good honest policemen and women ...
But I truly hate evil scum ! I don't care what clothes they ware , what job they have , or the color of their skin ...
Evil is as evil does ... I do not turn away from evil , and I do not excuse it .

The last thing this planet would ever want is me as GOD ! , This snow flake would go on a Biblical killing spree !
Having the power to see the true nature of some ones soul - Yeah the death toll would be horrendous .

Don't get me wrong , there is evil , wicked , bad , naughty , and so forth ...
All those that have done real harm to others - Bye bye !
Everyone else would be on notice , Snowflake is bad ass ...

But that will never happen ... But go on deluding yourself that snowflake is a soft touch , or some feel good Lefty or Liberal ..

Your funny !

Thanks.
Snowflake ! ( I love snow ) ...
Generation Snowflake
, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. The term is considered derogatory.[1][2] It is one of multiple examples of usage of the word "snowflake" to refer to people.

Way to old for that. Even my kids is to old for that.

Evil is as evil does ... I do not turn away from evil , and I do not excuse it .

The last thing this planet would ever want is me as GOD ! , This snow flake would go on a Biblical killing spree !
Having the power to see the true nature of some ones soul - Yeah the death toll would be horrendous .

Don't get me wrong , there is evil , wicked , bad , naughty , and so forth ...
All those that have done real harm to others - Bye bye !
Everyone else would be on notice , Snowflake is bad ass ...

Are you mental ok?

But that will never happen ... But go on deluding yourself that snowflake is a soft touch , or some feel good Lefty or Liberal ..

Non of them.

I don't see any rational logic in what you reply.
Most of it is just gibberish.

Back