What CAR are you putting those DASH CAMS in again?

I have a 2005 Mitsubishi space star 1.9 D or as kamkar calls it my Bitchumishi recently overhauled engine so its running good Tried to upload photo it says file is tooooooo large Help Ipol
Convert it to JPEG, if it isn't already.

I don't have a car, I just drive one. I've never had a car of my own. ;)

It's a 1997 (yup, 20 years old this month) Opel Astra F Caravan 1.4 16V. Vauxhall in the UK, Holden in Australia.
It has 275.000 kms (+/- 171.000 mi) and it's running a 1995 Tigra's gearbox since October 2015, which gives the little 90hp engine an extra 20km/h (12mph) top speed. :D

It's a 1997 (yup, 20 years old this month) Opel Astra F Caravan 1.4 16V. Vauxhall in the UK, Holden in Australia.
It has 275.000 kms (+/- 171.000 mi) and it's running a 1995 Tigra's gearbox since October 2015, which gives the little 90hp engine an extra 20km/h (12mph) top speed. :D

we got some other versions of the Astra here, sedan, hatch, don't think we ever got the wagon though, not a model I recall ever seeing on the road if we did

Finally met another one :D

we got some other versions of the Astra here, sedan, hatch, don't think we ever got the wagon though, not a model I recall ever seeing on the road if we did
I didn't say you had the station wagon (Opel calls them Caravan) over there. I just mentioned the UK and Australian rebranding so people could relate to which model I was talking about, as there are 5 different generations since 1991 and not all readers know which one is which by the model's year. :)

We've had models branded as Astra for years, don't think they were always based on the Opel equivalents though, the current one is a nice looking car, no idea what they are like though

I have a Megane, the missus has a Hyundai i30.

The Megane is a 2014 I got 4 months ago, had 5300 miles on the clock (owned by a disabled driver who obviously didn't drive very often). I've put 1k a month on it since I got it.

The i30 was brand new in 2010, though it was a 2009 model (show room demo model). It has the better 15" wheels and has extra kit like 4 electric windows, fog lights that the 2010 doesn't have.

I drive a Toyota Hilux (similar to the Tacoma in the US). Its got both the F770 and SG installed.

PS. not my real number plates.
bba1tnE.jpg

My daily driver is my trusty 03 Forester, it's getting tired though, going to have to replace soon. Have one GC in that. My fun, fairweather car is a 16 Camaro SS, now that one IS a beast....a beauty and a beast. Have one GC and 3 RC's in it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I drive a Toyota Hilux

That look like the kind of vehicle i would want for my Australian vacation, need something like that cuz i will not be lying on my back on Bondi beach.

Okay,,,,, maybe a day to study the local sheilas, but then i better get out of there.

I drive a Toyota Hilux (similar to the Tacoma in the US). Its got both the F770 and SG installed.

PS. not my real number plates.
bba1tnE.jpg
Gasoline, I bet. ;)

That look like the kind of vehicle i would want for my Australian vacation, need something like that cuz i will not be lying on my back on Bondi beach.

Okay,,,,, maybe a day to study the local sheilas, but then i better get out of there.

You'll make dinky-di fair dinkum Aussie fella ... Get yourself an Akubra and she'll be right mate.

73338581.jpg

2013 Ford Escape Kodiak Brown :)

2012 Toyota CrewMax 4x4 Rock Warrior. It's a fantastic truck with just under 60k miles.

We're going to be setting out on a ~3200 mile camping trip all centered around the upcoming eclipse. After much research... I am narrowing down what dash cam to buy. I want decent quality footage as I'm going to use some of it for a re-cap video (or three)... but I'll leave it in afterward. We live in Mesa, AZ so the A119 is the front-runner at the moment.

Back