Thinkware site not letting me register an account

soundesciple

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
DR400G-hd II / mini 0803 / Mobius + A lens.
Hi huys. Is there anyone on here from Thinkware.com.?
I have been trying to register my f770 on the site but it says you must have an account to do so.
But every time i try it gives me a (An unexpected error ocured)
I have tried registering on my phone and windows 10 pc but always get the same error.
Any ideas?

maddog1974 is from thinkware uk based in colchester a freal nice dude too, very happy to help people.
I too tried to register but couldn't so gave up not really that bothered tbh

If you format the screenname like this:
@Maddog1974
then that member will get a message and will be more like to see yours ;)

Phil

When were you trying to register the product? Thinkware had some problems end of last week but last time they contacted me they said it was fixed so i started a new account no problem. I will check it again now....

Just tried it, i managed to register a new account fine but never got the confirmation email so when i log back in it says i need to re-enter the email address for the verification but it won't seem to go any further. I will let them know again!

Just tried it, i managed to register a new account fine but never got the confirmation email so when i log back in it says i need to re-enter the email address for the verification but it won't seem to go any further. I will let them know again!
Just tried again and got the same as Maddog. It registered me but i never got the conformation email.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've just registered on the thinkware site. The confirmation email went to my gmail spam folder.

I've just registered on the thinkware site. The confirmation email went to my gmail spam folder.

Nice post. Just checked my spam folder and there it is. Thanks pxr5.

Back