• 90° angled micro USB Cable
• Dual USB car charger
• Installation tool
• Suction mount
• Toshiba Exceria 16GB MicroSD UHS-1
• 360 drive recorder Bluetooth button JP512

• Manual in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English

Phone application for 360 J511C Dashcam

The low light dont quite look as good as i would expect for a 3 micron pixel sensor, or maybe its just me.
But this matter little even 6 micron pixel sensors also cant do what i would like them to do.
It could also just be a matter of FW tuning to bring more performance out of it, i have not seen too many dashcams with this sensor ( not a heavy addicted deshcam user, maybe those have seen the sensor more )

The low light dont quite look as good as i would expect for a 3 micron pixel sensor, or maybe its just me.
But this matter little even 6 micron pixel sensors also cant do what i would like them to do.
It could also just be a matter of FW tuning to bring more performance out of it, i have not seen too many dashcams with this sensor ( not a heavy addicted deshcam user, maybe those have seen the sensor more )

Well , my personal opinion. Sony Exmor IMX has better low light . Will have another review up soon .

good review but how is this second generation? specs look identical to when I reviewed it last month

The data-sheet of the camera says, that GPS is supported. I did bay the camera with the GPS module but it seems, that the camera-firmware is not provided for GPS, because there is no way to make it work. Even the vendor wrote me, that it doesn’t work.

The data-sheet of the camera says, that GPS is supported. I did bay the camera with the GPS module but it seems, that the camera-firmware is not provided for GPS, because there is no way to make it work. Even the vendor wrote me, that it doesn’t work.

Well, the version I got is without the GPS module thus I can't really test it out , but based on the vendor website it does remark that GPS supported. Pretty sad the your GPS does not work. Do they provide refund?

good review but how is this second generation? specs look identical to when I reviewed it last month
Frankly speaking, with that price .. to me is considered cheap and good stuff. Of course we can't compare with high range dashcam

They refund only the GPS module. Since I need a camera with GPS, I have got a useless camera. I can not believe, that a manufacturer sells a camera with GPS module but the camera by it self is not provided for.

They refund only the GPS module. Since I need a camera with GPS, I have got a useless camera. I can not believe, that a manufacturer sells a camera with GPS module but the camera by it self is not provided for.
bear with it first. At least this dashcam is using an Ambarella A12 processor ( which I guess something that can compensate back a lil bit). I am using 2k Dashcam with GPS supported, pm me if you wish to know more.

At least this dashcam is using an Ambarella A12 processor
+ Lithium battery.

I wonder how long it will survive in a hot car.

Frankly speaking, with that price .. to me is considered cheap and good stuff. Of course we can't compare with high range dashcam
sorry but you didn't answer the question,how is this second generation? it's only been released with one set of specs hasn't it?

sorry but you didn't answer the question,how is this second generation? it's only been released with one set of specs hasn't it?

the 2nd Generation is using an Ambarella A12 processor whereby the 1st generation is only using a A7 only.

There is an higher spec of 360 J511 in black & white color which will be recording in 1080 60fps with E-HDR and with ADAS functions.
Product page: http://i360mall.com/shop/item?itemId=4021677

Sunny reviewed the 1st generation in 2015.

5817039cN5b5a9930.jpg

Now the 1st generation is also upgraded using Ambarella A12 chipset. Previously was using the Ambarella A7LA55 chipset.
http://i360mall.com/shop/item?itemId=4021675

the 2nd Generation is using an Ambarella A12 processor whereby the 1st generation is only using a A7 only.

There is an higher spec of 360 J511 in black & white color which will be recording in 1080 60fps with E-HDR and with ADAS functions.
Product page: http://i360mall.com/shop/item?itemId=4021677
The first generation says J501C not J511C so it's not the same model. 360 is the brand. Cheers.

Back