NovaTrakt: Extract GPS data from your Viofo A119 [Windows]

agree, hoping to see something come of this as there's a gap in the market right now
I've already got Dashcam Viewer and it is okay, but I have not really used it much yet as I just got a camera where it could be used with yesterday. I like looking at new stuff and seeing how people develop software and the interfaces they create.

agree, hoping to see something come of this as there's a gap in the market right now

I would like to see you on the NovaTrakt beta forum.......... I know your busy but could you have time for it ??

We can only ask so would you like me ask on your behalf ?

I will assume it will be sweet and then you guys can respond privately

@jokiin If you have the time to help with some testing, drop me a PM :)

Hello There, What are the progress on NovaTrakt...Is v3 close to release ?
I am waiting for a A119 and very happy to help on improvement.
I am an embedded Sw engineer working on automotive electronics parts for more than 20years.

Hello There, What are the progress on NovaTrakt...Is v3 close to release ?
I am waiting for a A119 and very happy to help on improvement.
I am an embedded Sw engineer working on automotive electronics parts for more than 20years.

Get the latest here............ http://beta.novatrakt.pawsoft.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34

Could you lend a hand to Dan at JooVoo because he seriously needs a good engineer

Just to let you all know, I was away the last 2 weeks of June and July up till now at work have been very busy (I work in a school, so end of term etc).

I'm also moving house at the end of August, and then again at the end of September (long story!)

Progress of NovaTrakt will be slow for the time being, but do not fear, I am still working on it!

Just to update again. I'll re-start work on NovaTrakt in the coming weeks.

The next stable version will become a PUBLIC beta release. Hopefully late October / early November sort of time.

Thanks for the update Rob...great to hear from you again..hope the house move(s) went well and all settled in......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobTrehy A119 28
S A119 107
Back