Quick question: 1.5.6 and script ( YiMAX-PRO, SuperView Mod , ecc...)

looun

Reaction score
Country
Italy
there is any way to have SuperView Mod , YiMAX-PRO,RAW files ecc.. with last firmware 1.5.6?

Why script work only with 1.2.13?

Thanks

PS: "can NOT DOWNGRADE unless you want to lose your power ring indicator (remain red after downgrade) as well as the in app battery life monitor".

Hey, thanks for asking. I don’t want it to be consider as a full blown ad. Besides the regular features (mode switching, preview, shooting, regular camera config, etc) The biggest adventages are:
- possibility to upload scripts on the go without PC
- script editor - text editor - You can literally put whatever You want in autoexec.ash
- possibility to load scripts from the cloud
- possibility to store presets and quickly upload them to the camera with one tap. Ok, with two taps ;-)
- most common script settings in a form of UI dropdowns and friendly selectors, so instead of doing writew 0x85272 0x7448 You just select bitrate 30Mbps from dropdown

In case of any questions please let me know.

Hey, thanks for asking. I don’t want it to be consider as a full blown ad. Besides the regular features (mode switching, preview, shooting, regular camera config, etc) The biggest adventages are:
- possibility to upload scripts on the go without PC
- script editor - text editor - You can literally put whatever You want in autoexec.ash
- possibility to load scripts from the cloud
- possibility to store presets and quickly upload them to the camera with one tap. Ok, with two taps ;-)
- most common script settings in a form of UI dropdowns and friendly selectors, so instead of doing writew 0x85272 0x7448 You just select bitrate 30Mbps from dropdown

In case of any questions please let me know.
Also with my Android tablet?

Sir yes sir - both iOS and Android.

Hard to say what is optimal and I would prefer not to make any official statements ;-) This 30 Mbps was just an example. You can select between 20-50Mbps.

Hard to say what is optimal and I would prefer not to make any official statements ;-) This 30 Mbps was just an example. You can select between 20-50Mbps.
what firmware should i use that work with your app? thanx

Should work with all firmware versions.

Can we get descriptions of the features, like how to access superview and what nightview is? And what's that eye at the top of the screen?

Back