Genius Driver of the day! (Knonxville, TN)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Watch the small, white Toyota SUV you can see in the distance, as he passes a car trying to make a right turn.....on the shoulder. Wish I was closer to get the idiots face.

Give him a little bit of credit, at least he didn't cross the double-yellow to pass on the left. :banghead:

The undertaken vehicle appears to pull to the shoulder after the Toyota passes. What happened after? Did they complete the right hand turn?

I do think that was that guy Johnny knoxville from Jackass, would be the place for him to live

The undertaken vehicle appears to pull to the shoulder after the Toyota passes. What happened after? Did they complete the right hand turn?

The driveway the other car started to turn into is primarily a truck entrance/exit. I'm not sure there's a path to the car area. That car hesitated a bit, probably augmented by the car shooting by on the shoulder, then continued on, to enter the next entrance.

This area has two large truck stops, with one on the right side of this video. Traffic on this road is moving pretty fast, and it's usually pretty hard to exit either of the truck stops in commuting hours.

If that would have been a Honda CRV, it certainly would have been a crash o_O

looks just like my rav4, except mine has texas plates front and back. and different wheels.

i still don't understand why some states insist on holding to the "one plate is enough" idea. this is just one of the MANY reasons why it's good to have a front plate.

Back