I guess this move made sense to him, but I'm confused.

It's known as a "South Carolina Turn" ;) That happens all the time here :( And I don't understand it either but it's fun to watch when someone else sneaks into the center lane so the original idiot has to slam on the brakes where they're at or miss their turn :ROFLMAO:

I can hardly wait till my cams capture them getting rear-ended for doing what is equal to a 'brake check' in act and mentality :giggle:

Phil

haha yeah that's one of those moments where i just throw my hands in the air and yell WHAT ?????

This guy triggered that response, keeping far right and into a parking bay to make a simple left turn.
A turn i could have made from the lane with one hand and driving sawmasters van.

I am sure they know what they are doing. It is a shame they don't consider people around them.

It's not his fault, there were 4 lanes to choose from, and the mental process of deciding the appropriate lane to use was beyond him.

:)

I pulled this file later, thinking the near miss was closer.

I am sure they know what they are doing. It is a shame they don't consider people around them.
they DO consider them. it's just that they consider them UNWORTHY, and so they say "F--- all them!"

It's not his fault, there were 4 lanes to choose from, and the mental process of deciding the appropriate lane to use was beyond him.

:)

I pulled this file later, thinking the near miss was closer.

looked plenty close to me! the fact that you had to use your brakes at all meant that it was already too close.

Back