BV DR400G HD II Not showing correct time

soundesciple

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
DR400G-hd II / mini 0803 / Mobius + A lens.
Hi Guys, First post. I have just got my cam set up and tried it out today for the first, time but when i watched the video on the pc the time was 6hrs behind. I adjusted all the settings in the (viewer Ver 2.023-HD-E) set the Time zone to Europe London as i'm in England but it still stays 6hrs behind.
Any ideas what i'm doing wrong The Cams F/W is Ver G: 1.101-400GII-K.

Now i have just typed that dose the software Ver*****-E stand for English and the FW Ver *****-K stand for Korean? as i have just updated the FW from Korean to English speaking. :p

How did you update the firmware as there is a set process to do it on a Season II

There was no official English firmware for that model

You cant just load the different one in and expect it to work

Have you take it for a drive for 20 mins or so to let it reorient itself

It came with FW Ver 1.101-400GII-K on it and iread all i had to do was download this : (http://dashcamtalk.com/cams/dr400g-hd ii/New_Blackvue 1.010K to all English.zip) flash it onto a formatted micro sd card and everything would be good. i did this and all is good all commands are now in English and everything works great the only problem is the time is 6hrs behind GMT .

I have only taken it for a 15 min run so far, so a longer run may solve this problem but i will report back if it fixes it.

Update: Just came back from a drive of 45 mins and the time has now corrected its self. so all is now good.
Thanks Hillbilly.
Thanks for the Time set exe alexsoll.

Back