Bought a Dab205

What problem are you seeing with HDR enabled?

I may be missing something here but it seems your problem is the camera is shaking.
It needs to be very stable to get the best from it.
Hope that helps.

I may be missing something here but it seems your problem is the camera is shaking.
It needs to be very stable to get the best from it.
Hope that helps.
I think he is referring to the yellowish tint when HDR is on. There does appear to be quite a bit of vibration in the video though.

I think he is referring to the yellowish tint when HDR is on. There does appear to be quite a bit of vibration in the video though.

Sure except he says "I see poblem with or without HDR."

Agree colour looks off.

Hello guys, how is the long term reliability of DAB205? I bought a couple of generic chinese dashcams which went kaput after a few months.

my one is still fine. Used everyday works well. Bought it 5th May 2016. Just have it wired to the ignition as could not get it to work with movement etc. so not good from that point of view. My be buying a new dashcam soon for my wifes car, but would like something with good inbuilt optical stabilisation, proper motion detection etc. Did 1 firmware upgrade on the 205 which helped it work a bit better and for the price the picture is good.

Back